Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Biggest Female Touring Act of 2022

Meat

Featured Posts

Full list:

#1. Lady Gaga — $125,333,755 (29 dates)

#2. Billie Eilish — $106,194,096 (68 dates)

#3. Dua Lipa — $89,302,575 (71 dates)

#4. Karol G — $83,801,316 (56 dates)

Madame Goo Goo

Congratulations Gaga & co. on overcharging for the Chromatica Ball so you could have this record 🥺

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Sneaky Oliver

She’s #1 with half of the dates compared to Billie! The power! CBT had potential to be on the highest grossing female tours ever if it had more dates! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

16 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She’s #1 with half of the dates compared to Billie! The power! CBT had potential to be on the highest grossing female tours ever if it had more dates! 

Yes, it’s the female tour with the 2nd highest average *of all time*. 

19 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Congratulations Gaga & co. on overcharging for the Chromatica Ball so you could have this record 🥺

TCB tickets were not even in the top 10 of the most expensive tickets of 2022 :billie:

If she toured the average number of dates a world tour usually has, she could buy Brazil and start the gay dictatorship we deserve 

DelusionalGaga

Ok but looking at the number of dates doesn't that only mean that she has the most expensive tickets? Work, i guess :awkney:

Jokes aside, we need to talk about the fact she is IN THE ****ING TWELFTH PLACE OVER ALL?? Concert goers, what's good? :partysick:

5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok but looking at the number of dates doesn't that only mean that she has the most expensive tickets? Work, i guess :awkney:

No? :awkney: It means that she had a higher audience per date. On an average, around 40,000 people attended each show while it wasn’t even half of that for other people.

Catnikko

Not surprised, she really has that touring power

BTWBall could've easily made it to the higher end of the top 5 highest grossing of all time if she didn't have to cancel for injury

Archived