Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Biggest Female Touring Act of 2022

Meat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok but looking at the number of dates doesn't that only mean that she has the most expensive tickets? Work, i guess :awkney:

No, it’s because it was an all stadium tour which brings in much more than an arena does (which often has between 1/4 - 1/2 of the capacity of a stadium, depending on the venue)

2 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Congratulations Gaga & co. on overcharging for the Chromatica Ball so you could have this record 🥺

overcharging? when they first came out, Chromatica tickets were £80 each for me (didn't go) and i think that's very in line with a stadium tour and worth it for gaga

the JWT cost me £55

mother, what must i do?

StrawberryBlond

Slay! Glad she got this before the biggest names come out in full force next year, so the tour being delayed worked out just nicely when you think about it. Female stadium tours are such a rare thing, so to see Gaga join this elite group is something else. And she did this with an album that's over 2 years old with limited promo, that only produced one big hit. Clearly, LiveNation took the risk with putting this tour forward because they know that Gaga will pull in people regardless of how old the material is.

TEANUS

That’s a $4.32 million per show average :heat::giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Y’all talking about overpriced, have y’all seen the prices some other mediocre acts’ management charges?? I saw Gaga this summer on the floor TWICE and only paid $350 total

The only Gaga tickets counted in this total that were way above average pricing were the Vegas jazz shows and that’s cause it’s Vegas and a ‘limited engagement’

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Massive Monster

Honestly she slayed us all and the critics

I saw it

Chromatica era gave us her best tour since Born This Way 

She's a huge touring force and she's here to stay.

:pawsup:

Kind regards

Archived