💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shangela from RPDR accused of rape

Kimmo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

You were not forced. You caved to peer pressure and made your own decision. The fact that someone harassed you is unfortunate but I'm not sure what that has to do with you deciding to drink.

You’re really getting bogged down in the semantics of the drinking when that’s not really the point. Pressuring someone into drinking can be part of a non consensual encounter, just like coercing someone into sex acts, without physical force, is rape. 

“No one can force you” is something said to male sexual assault victims a lot, especially if they are perceived as bigger or stronger etc, you should really examine your black and white thinking on these issues 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar
8 minutes ago, LaLa said:

You’re really getting bogged down in the semantics of the drinking when that’s not really the point. Pressuring someone into drinking can be part of a non consensual encounter, just like coercing someone into sex acts, whiteout physical force, is rape. 

“No one can force you” is something said to male sexual assault victims a lot, especially if they are perceived as bigger or stronger etc, you should really examine your black and white thinking on these issues 

I was just explaining myself to a very aggressive response and you're right that the conversation is getting bogged down by the discussion of semantics of alcohol. I've already said if any sexual assault occurred that is absolutely disgusting and consequences should be faced. I wasn't saying ANYTHING about force in regards to sexual assault.

I don’t subscribe to automatically believing the victim. There have been too many instances of people lying. Also, doing so automatically defaults the accused of being a rapist which is unfair without it being proven. 

I do believe however that all accusations should be taken seriously and investigated fully. 

SpadesToStart

Yikes! I really hope this turns out to be false.

To be honest, I don’t see Shangela doing this with a crew member. She’s so professional that it doesn’t feel consistent with everything she is about.

Sneaky Oliver

its weird how these accusations are now coming to the public eye when she’s succeeding on that dance show. I won’t be taking sides but we can not believe 100% in every accusation we see online. It seems very off. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Levine
4 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

Yikes! I really hope this turns out to be false.

To be honest, I don’t see Shangela doing this with a crew member. She’s so professional that it doesn’t feel consistent with everything she is about.

I didn't want to post in this thread, but I'm just doing to tell you that we literally know nothing about Shangela, so how can you say something like that?

Hell, people in real life that we think we know can hide dark sides, let alone a celebrity that we never met.

Not going against you, my "tone" is really calm. I wanted just say that the "I don't see *name* doing that" it's not how it works.

ProfessionalClown
46 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

You were not forced. You caved to peer pressure and made your own decision. The fact that someone harassed you is unfortunate but I'm not sure what that has to do with you deciding to drink.

Ignorance is bliss and bigotry is in I guess. 

Ladle Ghoulash
48 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Yikes.

SpadesToStart
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I didn't want to post in this thread, but I'm just doing to tell you that we literally know nothing about Shangela, so how can you say something like that?

Hell, people in real life that we think we know can hide dark sides, let alone a celebrity that we never met.

Not going against you, my "tone" is really calm. I wanted just say that the "I don't see *name* doing that" it's not how it works.

I don’t know Shangela personally, so I can’t speak to if something like this is in her character. However, she has always taken working and being an employable drag artist so seriously, that it surprises me she would allegedly sh*t where she eats so to speak, and put that all at risk.

ChicaSkas

* please don't be true *

*prays*

Well folks, if it is true, we can only hope that Shangela addresses it and makes the situation better somehow.

If it isn't true, it's a terrible thing because it immediately polarizes the entire fanbase. Because there are only 2 ways to see these things -- and only 1 way is considered "correct". Which can tarnish people for years. Destroy careers. Imagine if it wasn't true....

And if it is, I hope the victim gets whatever relief they need. Whether it's counseling, financial compensation, therapy --- whatever that person needs I hope they get.

Please do not destroy each other in this thread,  I see a lot of cursing and names like "bigot" getting thrown around... you don't want to get infracted so please Remember The Human behind the keyboard and be kind to each other, even in this unsettling time. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Levine
4 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

I don’t know Shangela personally, so I can’t speak to if something like this is in her character. However, she has always taken working and being an employable drag artist so seriously, that it surprises me she would allegedly sh*t where she eats so to speak, and put that all at risk.

It wouldn't be the first person to do that. We'll see

RAMROD

Not this :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

rasclautmangos

I wonder why he deleted the post. Hopefully he wasn't threatened or anything. If this story is true, "DJ" needs to be charged and punished.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived