celeb

Shangela from RPDR accused of rape

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borisapillar

This sounds reallllly off. No one can force you to drink. So sick of people posting accusations on social media and ruining lives and reputations and careers. GO TO THE POLICE.

edit: to be clear I am not victim shaming, and if this is true this person should press charges and Shangela should face major consequences

editing AGAIN because some people are implying that I meant because the accuser drank they were somehow at fault. That’s not what I meant at all, I DO NOT think being drunk is an excuse to assault or rape someone. To clear it up, I meant that Shangela was apparently buying drinks for everyone/everyone was getting lit and it was in fact the accuser’s choice to drink. My issue with him including the details about being pressured to drink was because it seemed like he was using these details to build a case against Shangela. In MY opinion that part of the story was irrelevant to the alleged sexual assault. They could have just said “I got really drunk at the after party.”

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

This sounds reallllly off. No one can force you to drink. So sick of people posting accusations on social media and ruining lives and reputations and careers. GO TO THE POLICE.

Geniunely f*ck off. No one can force you to drink? Have you EVER heard stories of sexual assault where people were forced or peer pressued into drinking, especially around celebs or people who have an ounce of power over them? But ofc your first reaction is to blame and discredit the victim because defending a celebrity and their "reputation" is more important right? Disgusting.

Not to mention that the "go to the police" argument is the most idiotic thing someone can say knowing how sh*t the police is and how much of a mess judicial systems are. I guess the whole Me Too movement taught you absolutely nothing.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Borisapillar
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Geniunely f*ck off. No one can force you to drink? Have you EVER heard stories of sexual assault where people were forced or peer pressued into drinking, especially around celebs or people who have an ounce of power over them? But ofc your first reaction is to blame and discredit the victim because defending a celebrity and their "reputation" is more important right? Disgusting.

Not to mention that the "go to the police" argument is the most idiotic thing someone can say knowing how sh*t the police is and how much of a mess judicial systems are. I guess the whole Me Too movement taught you absolutely nothing.

There's no need for language like that. If this is true then charges should be pressed and there should be an investigation. It's not up to the "internet" to decide if this is true or not. And I stand by my statement that no one can force you to drink.

10 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I have to disagree and agree with you….

I disagree because I’ve been in situations where I was forced by peer pressure to drink, you just give in… and I consider myself someone who doesn’t give in easy to pressure. 

And I agree, I’m not doubting it happened by why post it then delete it? But then again if this a victim I can’t even imagine the trauma … :saladga:

Hottie Detector

16 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Please don't shame someone for. Drunk or not a nonconsensual situation is still sexual assault. 

Don't visit my profile

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

There's no need for language like that. If this is true then charges should be pressed and there should be an investigation. It's not up to the "internet" to decide if this is true or not. And I stand by my statement that no one can force you to drink.

I will use whatever language I want against someone victim blaming lol. You have 0 clue what that person is feeling and how they reacted this way and posted about it then deleted and you have no f*cking right to dictacte how they should react. Ofc it's not up to the internet to decide and that's why you believe victims instead of discrediting them because their reaction didn't fit whatever imagined reaction you think is right in such instances. 

And your statement is bullsh*t whether you stand by it or not, real life experiences dont care about what you think, but you do you. I've personally been in situations where I felt like I need to drink because it would be 'wrong' not to and in one instance I was harassed by a guy in the aftermath. But i guess I'm also lying about that because no one can force me to drink, right? 

Borisapillar

I'm not shaming anyone and if this is true Shangela absolutely should face the consequences. I just know how these things go on the internet and I don't think it's cool to post an accusation like this and then delete it. Shangela can't be blamed for the alcohol so I think that part of the story is irrelevant. Peer pressure is not force. With that said, if a rape occurred I sincerely hope this person presses charges.

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I will use whatever language I want against someone victim blaming lol. You have 0 clue what that person is feeling and how they reacted this way and posted about it then deleted and you have no f*cking right to dictacte how they should react. Ofc it's not up to the internet to decide and that's why you believe victims instead of discrediting them because their reaction didn't fit whatever imagined reaction you think is right in such instances. 

And your statement is bullsh*t whether you stand by it or not, real life experiences dont care about what you think, but you do you. I've personally been in situations where I felt like I need to drink because it would be 'wrong' not to and in one instance I was harassed by a guy in the aftermath. But i guess I'm also lying about that because no one can force me to drink, right? 

You were not forced. You caved to peer pressure and made your own decision. The fact that someone harassed you is unfortunate but I'm not sure what that has to do with you deciding to drink.

alsemanche
Just now, Borisapillar said:

You were not forced. You caved to peer pressure and made your own decision. The fact that someone harassed you is unfortunate but I'm not sure what that has to do with you deciding to drink.

F*ck off. Literally f*ck right off and stop telling me and other victims that what happened to them isn't what they think happened. What a f*cking piece of sh*t. 

"Unfortunate" lol no it was f*cking traumatizing and it had everything to do with alcohol. 

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Girl…yikes…

Semi Salted

The individual was under the influence of alcohol and also asleep at the time. They could in no way consent. Isn't that the definition of rpe?

Alcohol or not if there was no consent, it’s rape. And I was just about to start watching ‘we’re here’ too. It would be extremely twisted if the person accusing has made this up 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived