Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shangela from RPDR accused of rape

Kimmo

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We’re adults, I think we can raise our voice a little when the time’s right. 

Well you certainly don’t act like it. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve shifted my attitude to innocent until proven guilty.  I had a friend that was accused a couple of years ago, even I nearly turned against him with the accusation but then later learned it didn’t happen… we should not condemn anyone unless it’s proven.

Shangela is awesome so it will be disheartening to hear if it’s true but I won’t be going off someone’s word.

i'm going to see how the story develops before i make any judgements, implying what i think even matters anyway since i'm not a judge or on a jury :spin:

y'all keep fightin tho

Chill Reaction GIF

mother, what must i do?

misha4ever
3 hours ago, JanStan said:

I don’t subscribe to automatically believing the victim. There have been too many instances of people lying. Also, doing so automatically defaults the accused of being a rapist which is unfair without it being proven. 

I do believe however that all accusations should be taken seriously and investigated fully. 

I prefer to say sorry to the falsely accused than say sorry to the victim. The "many instances of people lying" in reality are not many at all. Especially male victims of rape.

I do wish this was not true but in the meantime believe victims.

english is not my native language >.<

13 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

I prefer to say sorry to the falsely accused than say sorry to the victim. The "many instances of people lying" in reality are not many at all. Especially male victims of rape.

You can stay neutral and listen to both sides.  I’m not sure why we all now assume we must radically throw our weight behind one side when we don’t know the facts.  We don’t personally know the accused or the victim so we don’t need to have a damning opinion of anyone until we know more.

DpHitch1992
9 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

Well said. 

People want solid proof for it to be true, but in reality it's hard to prove it. 

False claims are rare. 

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

This sounds reallllly off. No one can force you to drink. So sick of people posting accusations on social media and ruining lives and reputations and careers. GO TO THE POLICE.

edit: to be clear I am not victim shaming, and if this is true this person should press charges and Shangela should face major consequences

I was forced to drink and got SA'd afterwards. This is an incorrect statement and it really sucks to see this kind of attitude on a forum like this. Thanks for that. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Well said. 

People want solid proof for it to be true, but in reality it's hard to prove it. 

False claims are rare. 

I agree false claims are rare but not impossible. It just happened to Ricky Martin. We can support the accuser and support the accused until proven guilty. 
We need to let the authorities and the parties involved to do their job. 

Luv u Sum
4 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

You were not forced. You caved to peer pressure and made your own decision. The fact that someone harassed you is unfortunate but I'm not sure what that has to do with you deciding to drink.

you're disgusting. 

A person pushing alcohol (or any other drug) to impair another person's judgement has motives. Just distract the pusher and dump the drugs on the floor or do not allow the drugs in your hands, fist your hands and keep them at your side, don't touch the joint, etc. If you don't trust the pusher motives, just leave. No means no, always, everywhere. The pusher may get mad at you, but you see what happens when the pusher gets what they want.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived