💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shangela from RPDR accused of rape

Kimmo

Featured Posts

MessyTop

We can believe the accuser and still support Shangela until proven guilty. 
that being said, apparently the accuser tried to extort money from Shangela. 
the accuser is also out of the country. 
I think we should let both parties do what they have to do. 
I’m sure HBO, the show and her folk are involved in the situation, whatever it is. 
is also a work safety issue too. So is very very complicated. 

I keep thinking of what happened to Ricky Martin and how fast everyone wanted to cancel him. I feel like we can believe the accuser and support the accused until proven guilty. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Never liked Shangela, and now it shows why. I’m sorry but she always gave me those weird, demanding vibes. 

it always strikes me and will never understand how can a person start touching an unconscious person in that way. Like…. Praying for that person’s recovery.

Stephen

Shangela is a queer icon to so many people around the world. She's one of the most beloved queens from RPDR. If this is true, it's devastating :(

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Shangela is a queer icon to so many people around the world. She's one of the most beloved queens from RPDR. If this is true, it's devastating :(

Katya and Trixie are RIGHT HERE. wig trixie GIF

Sandrology

I don't know whats worse, the story or the comments I see from some of the members. 

no matter who's the rapist and the circumstances, consent has nothing to do with what you wear and what you drink

Shipper

Noooo not Shangela.:fatcat:

I have to be honest and Im very biased with her and im heartbroken to hear this but then if this is true, I hope the victim finds justice.

As with any SA allegations they should open an official investigation and not just leave it with a tweet and let the accusation float in the air hanging over her head. 

She is also in a competiton right now and it could be a smear campaign against her and trans people in general succeeding. 

But as I said, I am biased and I hope they truly investigate and the truth will come to light. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SpadesToStart
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

You’re so gullible.

That is her brand and the image she wants to project to the world. It ends there. You don’t know how she is backstage period.

Being a professional has literally NOTHING to do with whether or not you’re a rapist but you know what’s funny? She’s literally not one. There’s been several accounts of her being hard to work with. Jasmine left the set of the Christmas special because Shangela couldn’t be bothered to ever be on time. Many people have reported her being very insistant and touchy with gogo dancers and the likes.

It’s pretty disgusting you would even go there. That’s why it’s so hard to accuse a celebrity of anything, the fans find the weirdest irrelevant **** to bring up and act as if they mean it didn’t happen.

It’s not gullible to say “this new piece of information doesn’t feel consistent with a lot of prior information I’ve collected, I wonder if it is true”

also you’re rude AF and I find you disgusting too, how about that?

8 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

It’s not gullible to say “this new piece of information doesn’t feel consistent with a lot of prior information I’ve collected, I wonder if it is true”

also you’re rude AF and I find you disgusting too, how about that?

No one is getting on TV shows with the reputation of being a rapist, your comment just makes zero sense.

”This new piece of information doesn’t feel consistent with the public image this person created and the personality I created for them in my mind”

Wait til you learn about PR, you’ll be mind blown

SpadesToStart
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

No one is getting on TV shows with the reputation of being a rapist, your comment just makes zero sense.

”This new piece of information doesn’t feel consistent with the public image this person created and the personality I created for them in my mind”

Does it give you satisfaction to speak down to others on the internet? I’m sure it makes you feel better about shortcomings on your own life. 

Borisapillar
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You can express your opinion without being so mean, jeez.

Married the Night

So I’m hearing reports he tried to extort Shangie for money?? That gives me reason to be cautious over the story. Very weird. 

2 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

Does it give you satisfaction to speak down to others on the internet? I’m sure it makes you feel better about shortcomings on your own life. 

Me when I lose an argument

I attacked your statement, not your person. Says more about you than me if you take it so personal.

2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

You can express your opinion without being so mean, jeez.

There’s a difference between stern and mean but go off kindness punks

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Me when I lose an argument

I attacked your statement, not your person. Says more about you than me if you take it so personal.

There’s a difference between stern and mean but go off kindness punks

In fairness you called them gullible and disgusting. I'm just saying that you can disagree or even argue and it doesn't need to get ugly and personal. This is obviously a really touchy and triggering subject.

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Wow, what's with all these members saying there are "too many false accusations" suddenly? Do you have any idea of the number of real unpunished sexual assaults there are compared to the number of false accusations?

This! 

Fake accusations are RARE.

Just now, Borisapillar said:

In fairness you called them gullible and disgusting. I'm just saying that you can disagree or even argue and it doesn't need to get ugly and personal. This is obviously a really touchy and triggering subject.

Shall we cry? Is gullible the worst thing you’ve heard someone being called?

I called what they’re saying disgusting, not them.

We’re adults, I think we can raise our voice a little when the time’s right. 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived