💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shangela from RPDR accused of rape

Kimmo

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

I don’t know Shangela personally, so I can’t speak to if something like this is in her character. However, she has always taken working and being an employable drag artist so seriously, that it surprises me she would allegedly sh*t where she eats so to speak, and put that all at risk.

You’re so gullible.

That is her brand and the image she wants to project to the world. It ends there. You don’t know how she is backstage period.

Being a professional has literally NOTHING to do with whether or not you’re a rapist but you know what’s funny? She’s literally not one. There’s been several accounts of her being hard to work with. Jasmine left the set of the Christmas special because Shangela couldn’t be bothered to ever be on time. Many people have reported her being very insistant and touchy with gogo dancers and the likes.

It’s pretty disgusting you would even go there. That’s why it’s so hard to accuse a celebrity of anything, the fans find the weirdest irrelevant **** to bring up and act as if they mean it didn’t happen.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

its weird how these accusations are now coming to the public eye when she’s succeeding on that dance show. I won’t be taking sides but we can not believe 100% in every accusation we see online. It seems very off. 

There’s nothing “weird” about this. So sick of that narrative. Yes, accusations often come out when said person is in the public eye because, maybe, just maybe, the victims are sick of seeing an abuser getting praise everywhere? It happened to Sherry Pie and the accusations were very much true.

Sure, it’s best not to believe every accusation right away, but just know that over the years Shangela has been accused of similar things more than once by different people.

So yeah, maybe it’s all made up, but it’d be a big coincidence that she has many accusations and almost none of the drag race girls have any.

This at least pushes it from “we don’t know” to “suspicious” territory.

Oriane

Wow, what's with all these members saying there are "too many false accusations" suddenly? Do you have any idea of the number of real unpunished sexual assaults there are compared to the number of false accusations?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Economy
1 hour ago, Borisapillar said:

This sounds reallllly off. No one can force you to drink. So sick of people posting accusations on social media and ruining lives and reputations and careers. GO TO THE POLICE.

edit: to be clear I am not victim shaming, and if this is true this person should press charges and Shangela should face major consequences

He didn't say he was "forced" to drink tho. But pressured.

Either way I'm not gonna weigh whether I think it's real or a hoax. Have like no information here other than a post

bpmMonkey
15 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I wonder why he deleted the post. Hopefully he wasn't threatened or anything. If this story is true, "DJ" needs to be charged and punished.

If the story is not true, the person needs to be charged and punished. 

Economy
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Sure, it’s best not to believe every accusation right away, but just know that over the years Shangela has been accused of similar things more than once by different people.

So yeah, maybe it’s all made up, but it’d be a big coincidence that she has many accusations and almost none of the drag race girls have any.

This at least pushes it from “we don’t know” to “suspicious” territory.

Anytime someone is repeatedly accused could raise eye brows

But then some conservatives who hate a group of ppl have also been known to fabricate stuff just to make them look bad making someone like Shangela a high risk one for that kind of smear

So who knows

Just now, gypsy Hero said:

If the story is not true, the person needs to be charged and punished. 

That goes without saying.

But clearly this is you saying “this looks untrue to me” without actually saying it.

If you have no unbelievable aspect to point out why are you fueling the doubt for a victim unnecessarily?

Levine
16 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I wonder why he deleted the post. Hopefully he wasn't threatened or anything. If this story is true, "DJ" needs to be charged and punished.

Fi5wF1QWAAgg9bU?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Anytime someone is repeatedly accused could raise eye brows

But then some conservatives who hate a group of ppl have also been known to fabricate stuff just to make them look bad making someone like Shangela a high risk one for that kind of smear

So who knows

I doubt conservatives are making accounts on Drag Race subreddits and ATRL lol

These were all clearly gay people accusing her.

Also gay on gay assault isn’t a common trope for conservatives. They don’t care about that. It doesn’t look particularly bad in their eye. The thing they’re accusing drag queens of is grooming.

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Fi5wF1QWAAgg9bU?format=jpg&name=large

I really hope they get the help they need, mentally/emotionally as well as legally if they plan to press charges or open an investigation. Maybe they could open a claim with the HR department at HBO or the union.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I doubt conservatives are making accounts on Drag Race subreddits and ATRL lol

These were all clearly gay people accusing her.

Also gay on gay assault isn’t a common trope for conservatives. They don’t care about that. It doesn’t look particularly bad in their eye. The thing they’re accusing drag queens of is grooming.

Ok fair seems not like the most likely way to target. But it's the internet who knows

bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That goes without saying.

But clearly this is you saying “this looks untrue to me” without actually saying it.

If you have no unbelievable aspect to point out why are you fueling the doubt for a victim unnecessarily?

Right now you are „fueling“ the conversation/trying to start something with me 😅 

I just wanted to make the remark I made and that’s it. 

(If it goes without saying, then it also would have been unnecessary to say DJ needs to be punished and so on 😉)

5 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Right now you are „fueling“ the conversation/trying to start something with me 😅 

I just wanted to make the remark I made and that’s it. 

(If it goes without saying, then it also would have been unnecessary to say DJ needs to be punished and so on 😉)

You don’t go “well if you’re lying…” to people anytime they tell you a story.

It’s rude, and it’s even worse when it’s a ****ing rape accusation.

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You don’t go “well if you’re lying…” to people anytime they tell you a story.

It’s rude, and it’s even worse when it’s a ****ing rape accusation.

Okay :) 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived