• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Another ASIB/The Cure predicament lol

Our curse knows no ends :giveup:

Pennywise

I just saw a version with Bayonetta on a Facebook gaming page filled with incels. THE RANGE. THE REACH :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Helxig

Imagine time travelling back to 2011 and telling fans on here that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would get together, have a child, and that that child would lip sync to Bloody Mary at 9 years old on the world's most popular video-based social meda app that doesn't exist yet (and isn't YouTube)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Imagine time travelling back to 2011 and telling fans on here that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would get together, have a child, and that that child would lip sync to Bloody Mary at 9 years old on the world's most popular video-based social meda app that doesn't exist yet (and isn't YouTube)

Young Sheldon Cbs GIF by CBS

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Most popular sounds don’t credit the artist. I think this is a good thing. Atp most people know it’s bloody mary and it’s streams are sky rocketing already 

The sound now says Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga. Someone changed the name of the sound 

Cello
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I- :deadbanana:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

myluis617

Bloody Mary is gonna be a Halloween Classic by now. Wont be surprised if we hear this song at halloween parties as years go on. 

B2theRich33

can someone explain to me why this song is surging out of nowhere? i’m just confused… 

34 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

can someone explain to me why this song is surging out of nowhere? i’m just confused… 

Someone made an edit of a dancing scene from Wednesday (the Netflix show) using a sped up version of Bloody Mary and it went viral on TikTok.

Kindness rules all.

Starmie25
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Bloody Mary is gonna be a Halloween Classic by now. Wont be surprised if we hear this song at halloween parties as years go on. 

Can "Replay" please join too.

Speaking of someone should recommend "911" and "replay" to her 🤡

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The sound now says Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga. Someone changed the name of the sound 

Good, I saw a video on YouTube saying “the Wednesday song”. People need to know this is Bloody Mary from LADY GAGA from THE Born This Way record!! :grr:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

CaliforniaDreamin
29 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Good, I saw a video on YouTube saying “the Wednesday song”. People need to know this is Bloody Mary from LADY GAGA from THE Born This Way record!! :grr:

Was this on Wednesday ? Like why is it randomly here now 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Too bad the Kardashians don’t make those music videos where they lip sync to popular songs anymore. 

Archived