Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madeon opening for Gaga's BTWBall

keezle

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

that's where we're gonna hear hidden snippets of ARTPOP instrumentals. Monsters, record that sh*t

Yep I guess they're willing to include some clues ! So excited :party:
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I guess they're willing to include some clues ! So excited :party:

I'm also confident that she will perform a song off of art pop, not a single, but a song

I'm actually kinda glad he's excited. I was under the impression that he was working with Gaga and was all "meh this is what I do for a living, nothing big" instead of being excited he was working with Gaga ya know

He said he made a 45-minute version of Alejandro once so I'm pretty sure he likes her a lot... :)

Monster Voices

i read this as Madonna opening for BTW Ball

So did I

I actually envy them American b---hes now!

Forever and Always!

marrytheARTPOP

We only got Starlight...

Hating the people that got the Darkness, Zedd and the people that will get Madeon. Count yourselves lucky!!!

pink sushi

Meh :coffee:

I want Marina to open for her. But I don't think the human body can stand THAT much flawlessness in one night.... :ohno:

StefJAGermanotta

I have no clue whatsoever as to what is good EDM but it seems that everyone is saying that Madeon is very gifted and talented. I love how Gaga promotes young talent, and I see her being a producer and having her own record label (as well as continuing to make her own albums) and promoting the best and the brightest down the road. I mean, she did bring RedOne to the forefront. This will definitely give Gaga longevity in the decades.

Archived