Kesha likes several tweets of fans using the #FreeKesha hashtag

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot
16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Oh look. Kesha doesn’t agree with her fans dogpiling and bullying Kim.

How interesting, guess she doesn’t agree with blaming women for the actions of men! :partysick:

16 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

How interesting, guess she doesn’t agree with blaming women for the actions of men! :partysick:

literally.. cancel Meryl Streep for her connection w Weinstein then

Cameltoe Chariot
7 minutes ago, weed said:

literally.. cancel Meryl Streep for her connection w Weinstein then

It's getting ridiculous, especially on GGD. I can almost guarantee that they'll continue to pop up in every thread about Kim to sh*t on her despite this clear signal from Kesha herself to leave Kim alone, because I'm starting to think it was never REALLY about that. There's a lot of unchecked phobic behaviour from her fans :bear:

9 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It's getting ridiculous, especially on GGD. I can almost guarantee that they'll continue to pop up in every thread about Kim to sh*t on her despite this clear signal from Kesha herself to leave Kim alone, because I'm starting to think it was never REALLY about that. There's a lot of unchecked phobic behaviour from her fans :bear:

oh wow at first I assumed "that man" was Dr. Luke but they're talking about Kim... horrible

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

There's a lot of unchecked phobic behaviour from her fans :bear:

Ok but if you see this on ggd y'all better report it :laughga:

🖤

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

When are you just going to admit that you don't actually care about how horrible and dishonest of a person Kim Petras is? Just admit it, you like her music, so you're excusing her from every disgusting thing she's done. Just like how anyone calling her out is "transphobic." :lmao:

Anderson123

It’s also the 10th anniversary of Warrior so she’s looking around. Great album by the way but wonder what her vision was since they made her change a lot of things she wanted to do with it. Dirty Love, All That Matters, Out Alive, Die Young and C’Mon are my jams though. 

Chromatography

can someone explain what’s happening with kesha’s situation now? how is she “not free” yet?

Cameltoe Chariot
35 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

When are you just going to admit that you don't actually care about how horrible and dishonest of a person Kim Petras is? Just admit it, you like her music, so you're excusing her from every disgusting thing she's done. Just like how anyone calling her out is "transphobic." :lmao:

I was going to ignore this petty and rude reply, but I don't want you to get away with misconstruing what I've been saying about Kim and her detractors on here :awkney:

1. Please give me examples of how Kim is a horrible and dishonest person. Without naming Kesha.

2. I do like her music. I like a lot of music. And I don't like being told I can't listen to something because of whoever may or may not be associated with the song because of a mandatory production credit. If this was applied to all pop artists, we'd lose 90% of the greatest pop music produced since the 80s. I'm not endorsing anything by engaging with art.

3. I have said TIME AND TIME AGAIN that specifically focusing on Kim Petras, and not on the dozens of other Top 40 cis artists Dr Luke is producing right now, comes across as transphobic. Other artists are given the benefit of doubt, other artists are given excuses. It's absolutely f*cking sus and I will call it out whenever I see it.

4. Kesha has just liked a tweet condemning bullying behaviour towards Kim. But you're still here angrily lashing out at me when I never even mentioned your name. Your reactionary behaviour is gross.

Starmie25

I still can't believe the way the industry did a 180 on her after that "Praying" performance at the Grammys.

**** I hate the biz sometimes. She deserves actual closure.

RainingOnMe
15 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I was going to ignore this petty and rude reply, but I don't want you to get away with misconstruing what I've been saying about Kim and her detractors on here :awkney:

1. Please give me examples of how Kim is a horrible and dishonest person. Without naming Kesha.

2. I do like her music. I like a lot of music. And I don't like being told I can't listen to something because of whoever may or may not be associated with the song because of a mandatory production credit. If this was applied to all pop artists, we'd lose 90% of the greatest pop music produced since the 80s. I'm not endorsing anything by engaging with art.

3. I have said TIME AND TIME AGAIN that specifically focusing on Kim Petras, and not on the dozens of other Top 40 cis artists Dr Luke is producing right now, comes across as transphobic. Other artists are given the benefit of doubt, other artists are given excuses. It's absolutely f*cking sus and I will call it out whenever I see it.

4. Kesha has just liked a tweet condemning bullying behaviour towards Kim. But you're still here angrily lashing out at me when I never even mentioned your name. Your reactionary behaviour is gross.

Yup, asking you to hold her accountable for her countless lies, victim-shaming, rapist-supporting behavior = rude transphobia. 

I swear, Kim stans are just incapable of reasoning with. "Her music is amazing!111!!" -justification for all the disgusting things she's done. Same old story. :lmao:

ALGAYDO

I don’t condone bullying whatsoever, even against Kim.

Good thing calling her out for supporting a rapist is NOT the same as bullying. 

Cameltoe Chariot
24 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Yup, asking you to hold her accountable for her countless lies, victim-shaming, rapist-supporting behavior = rude transphobia. 

I swear, Kim stans are just incapable of reasoning with. "Her music is amazing!111!!" -justification for all the disgusting things she's done. Same old story. :lmao:

You didn’t answer my question.

What are the countless lies and how did she victim shame?

You could just say you don’t like artists associated with Dr Luke but you’re making big claims about things Kim has allegedly done without receipts…

You seem obsessed :haroon:

Archived