💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha likes several tweets of fans using the #FreeKesha hashtag

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Imagine if Kim comes to her senses, drops Luke completely, and releases a song with Kesha as a “coming together after the storm” type of thing. The collapse of the century. No.1 on the top 100 confirmed :staymad:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine if Kim comes to her senses, drops Luke completely, and releases a song with Kesha as a “coming together after the storm” type of thing. The collapse of the century. No.1 on the top 100 confirmed :staymad:

she can't drop him. Luke's deals are famously bad. Kim has a multi album contract she has to fulfill with him and she can't say anything negative about him after she got signed.

Doja Cat is signed to label founded by Dr. Luke - Kemosabe (the same label that Kesha tries to get released from) and she is contractually obligated to have Luke on her albums.
She said in one interview: “The point is he’s gotten some credit for sh*t." and short after she had to clarify that all credits on her music are accurate. He definitely watches his artists and controls everything they say about him.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Joshie S

She's so amazing and deserves freedom and happiness.. Happy birthday Warrior. 

$FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Starmie25
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Also imagine if people stopped streaming Doja/Dr. Luke tracks. 😊

She actually has quite a few songs that have contain 0 dr Luke credits (doja)

Squidward T
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I think she is trying to break ties, I notice she us working with other producers but its not like she has a bunch of money to break her contract. 

RAMROD

Good for her. IDC with the intentions. Even if that was done in lowkey shady way to certain somebody, that was warranted :shadow:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby
7 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Wait, I never followed the case? Was Dr. Luke ever charged with sexual assault? 

A court dismissed Kesha’s sexual abuse claims because of time limits, without ruling on whether the allegations had merit. 
Luke accused Kesha of defaming him in 2014 and this defamation case is set for trial in July 2023.

Squidward T
13 hours ago, Teletubby said:

A court dismissed Kesha’s sexual abuse claims because of time limits, without ruling on whether the allegations had merit. 
Luke accused Kesha of defaming him in 2014 and this defamation case is set for trial in July 2023.

So what if it comes out if Kesha is lying? I dont live in the United States so I am unsure of how your legal system works 

Teletubby
11 hours ago, Squidward T said:

So what if it comes out if Kesha is lying? I dont live in the United States so I am unsure of how your legal system works 

Kesha is facing the prospect of paying an estimated $40 million in damages. 
He claims that Kesha’s allegations cost him $46 million in lost business opportunities (including $4M he missed out on from not being able to produce tracks on Kesha albums, and over $11.5M in potential losses from no longer working with Katy Perry).

• Luke also claims that he is not public figure to lower the standard his team must meet to prove a defamation claim at trial, from the “actual malice” required for claims by public figures to negligence.

• Kesha will not be able to seek the cost of her legal fees from Luke even if she wins this lawsuit.

Gaga2645
On 11/30/2022 at 5:44 PM, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It's getting ridiculous, especially on GGD. I can almost guarantee that they'll continue to pop up in every thread about Kim to sh*t on her despite this clear signal from Kesha herself to leave Kim alone, because I'm starting to think it was never REALLY about that. There's a lot of unchecked phobic behaviour from her fans :bear:

EGGSACTLEEE

Gaga2645
On 11/30/2022 at 7:46 PM, ALGAYDO said:

You were just hating on her the other day pls 

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

You were just hating on her the other day pls 

And I’ll continue to hate on her as long as she supports rapists lol the moment she stops supporting that rapist is the moment I’ll start supporting her :vegas:

Togekiss
On 12/1/2022 at 3:39 AM, Teletubby said:

I’m pretty sure I remember Kesha and her mother both testifying at some point after the SA accusation that it didn’t happen. The incident at the hotel at the beach is what I’m talking about. It’s been a few months since I was reading up on it though.

bring on that pecan pie

Togekiss
2 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I’m pretty sure I remember Kesha and her mother both testifying at some point after the SA accusation that it didn’t happen. The incident at the hotel at the beach is what I’m talking about. It’s been a few months since I was reading up on it though.

Found it: However, in a deposition for the DAS case that was partially unsealed in 2014 (and that Dr. Luke would eventually use against her), Kesha testifies under oath that “Dr. Luke never made sexual advances at me” or gave her drugs to force her to have sex.

https://www.vulture.com/article/timeline-keshas-legal-fight-against-dr-luke.html

Kind of hard to win legally after that, though her lawyers argue that she felt threatened at the time she testified that, but it is on record under oath.

It’s a really bad situation and I believe that Dr. Luke is a bad guy, but she’s not winning this case in court.

bring on that pecan pie

Archived