💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga preparing Bloody Mary 2022 Version!

dit

Featured Posts

Apparently Gagz is aware of the slayage of Bloody Mary and is preparing an updated version with the help of DJWS. Apparently they will slightly tweek it so it is a little faster tempo like the version that is popular on tiktok. No word on a video or anything grande like that but apparently the Gagz wants to give her fans a little holiday gift!

Don't ask (don't tell) how this info has been leaked. Let's just say miss thang had to do a lot of "leaking" in order to obtain this info.

Thank you and God bless.

Noo 11!1!1! Little Managers stop! She is not tacky like Meghan Trainor. She doesnt care about the charts. She's a serious artist. /j

If it's true I'd LOVE it!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

AURAOFSHEISSE
6 minutes ago, dit said:

Apparently they will slightly tweek it so it is a little faster tempo like the version that is popular on tiktok.

:triggered:No.:dom:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

I heard Gaga is releasing born this way: the 2022 11th anniversary remix version, featuring bloody mary feat. wednesday releasing next wednesday 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

RAMROD

We don't need that. We need a music video.  That's what. :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

Noo 11!1!1! Little Managers stop! She is not tacky like Meghan Trainor. She doesnt care about the charts. She's a serious artist. /j

If it's true I'd LOVE it!

The way you’re being sarcastic but that’s actually true. She will never do something like that. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived