music news

SpotifyWrapped is out now

joannethenight

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but what's the website for putting picture @ here again? 😓😓😓

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Teletubby
45 minutes ago, ManMan said:

I'm sorry but what's the website for putting picture @ here again? 😓😓😓

https://postimages.org/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

PartySick

My top song was Humility by Gorillaz. This song f*cks hard, it's what introduced me to them :rockstar:

IMG-20221130-191357-605.jpg

My top artists are not a surprise :laughga:

IMG-20221130-190140-977.jpg

MJ supremacy! :firega:

Butterflies was in nearly every custom playlist I made this year, idk why I was all about that song. I mean, it's a goddamn JAAAAM but it's random lol. Childhood, Tabloid Junkie, Can't Let Her Get Away, Loving You (Original Version), Human Nature, Scream, D.S., Stranger in Moscow, Get on the Floor, and Streetwalker were the other MJ songs I had on repeat (according to the custom playlist they make for you, at least). @Cello judge my taste, queen.

Gaga as his runner up. It's only natural.

Enigma was my biggest Gaga song and I'll fight anyone who slanders her. Dope, Sexxx Dreams, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, Free Woman, Bad Romance, Babylon (HL Version), and Hold My Hand are there as well. Not an accurate representation of my faves for sure (I mean, Swine, Electric Chapel, and Joanne are nowhere to be found but they're my favorites along with Dope) but it is accurate to what I've been listening to oop :laughga:

Gorillaz 'cause the jams and I basically discovered them this year and had all of their content to go through.

So many songs from them are in my playlist, I really thought they'd be my #1 'cause there were days where I sat and listened to one album after the next :rip: Humility, Chalk Tablet Towers, Strobelite, Saturnz Barz, She's My Collar, 19-2000, On Melancholy Hill, Rhinestone Eyes, and Tranz. Whew. @River stan them with me 🔥 also, that artist message from Murdoc :ladyhaha:

Montero, which is my new squeeze. I stan his silly ass so much :bradley:

I was always a lowkey fan but when my sister and I decided to go see him I dug deeper into his work and omg. There's a lot of great stuff there and he's just so unserious as a person, I admire him and I love his fanbase so much. A bunch of hilarious cuties :giveup: my biggest songs from him were Sun Goes Down, Lost in the Citadel, Holiday, Void, Dead Right Now, and Star Walkin'. But if he ever releases Down Souf Hoes I will never listen to another song again :diane:

And Vacation Manor...idk, they make some good songs :laughga: 

I'm surprised Toast and a Spirit is my top song from them and not If Only For Tonight but stats don't lie, I guess. Can't Run Forever is the other big one from them, and each song has an upbeat version as well as a "midnight" version which I especially adore about them :diane:

I do notice that a lot of my favorite songs and a lot of the songs I listen to the most are about heartbreak, depression, loneliness, trauma, and wanting to run away. Probably means nothing :sleep:

🖤

PunkTheFunk

Spotify seeing that my top three artists were Gaga, Barbra Streisand, and Madonna

Cello
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Butterflies was in nearly every custom playlist I made this year, idk why I was all about that song. I mean, it's a goddamn JAAAAM but it's random lol. Childhood, Tabloid Junkie, Can't Let Her Get Away, Loving You (Original Version), Human Nature, Scream, D.S., Stranger in Moscow, Get on the Floor, and Streetwalker were the other MJ songs I had on repeat (according to the custom playlist they make for you, at least). @Cello judge my taste, queen.

LOVE your taste! My top MJ songs were:

It's The Falling In Love, Tabloid Junkie, Scream, D.S., Money, TDCAU, Stranger In Moscow, Earth Song, This Time Around, I Can't Help It, 2 Bad, TWYMMF, I Wanna Be Where You Are, Unbreakable, Privacy, Break Of Dawn, Speechless 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

My top artist was Gaga but my top song was Light Years by Kylie for the second time in a row :ally:

TASTE

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived