💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

This whole Bloody Mary thing just is annoying me. It‘s been at least 3 days since it went viral and there have been no Tweets, Videos or anything made. Not even a Link being posted. Is her Team stuck? Do they not use or get social media well?

I get that this is not a traditional Single Rollout and I don‘t need them to treat it as one, but it‘d be nice for them to acknowledge the popularity of this Song, maybe post a few links, stories, tiktoks, release a Remix EP on iTunes. There are so many ways to celebrate the rise of Bloody Mary - but there is nothing. If we do not get anything by Friday I‘ll be very sad, because it may just be another fumbled moment. 

To not end this so negatively, I want to present a possible way to not have mistakes like this happen again. Hire a Social Media Person + add someone on the Management Team that keeps an eye on the Internet. What Gaga Songs are doing well? What can make the fan experience better? With little things just happening, there being more of a dialogue between Fans & Management, the whole Joy of being a Fan is actually there versus frustration. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

I want her to tweet about how she’s loved Bloody Mary since she was 23 and how the song is a celebration of the brave and talented Mary Magdalene’s pain through dance music :pray:

Starmie25

Calm down mate her team knows bout the situation - the track has been selected as "artist pick" on her spotfy and been added to major playlists already.

1 minute ago, Staryu17 said:

Calm down mate her team knows bout the situation - the track has been selected as "artist pick" on her spotfy and been added to major playlists already.

Comparing it to what Meghan Trainors Team did with Title when it went viral or The Weeknds Team with Die For You… this is laughable. It‘s barely added to any major playlists, there are no tweets or posts about it. I think there can always be made more of an effort, especially when someone like Gaga has such a huge Team. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Leoj305
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Comparing it to what Meghan Trainors Team did with Title when it went viral or The Weeknds Team with Die For You… this is laughable. It‘s barely added to any major playlists, there are no tweets or posts about it. I think there can always be made more of an effort, especially when someone like Gaga has such a huge Team. 

They may be waiting for it to gain more traction organically…… it’s only been a couple days. 

3 minutes ago, Bat said:

Imagine Gaga with Taylor's marketing team, what a slayage that would've been :giveup:

Oh the BM Lyric Video + Remix EP + Merch Drop would‘ve happened on Friday, we would‘ve gotten a Tiktok and a few IG Stories… yep we can only dream… 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

tomsches

It isn’t even that big of an event yet, like people are acting like this is her running up that hill moment. and many people, probably including, Gaga don’t care about TikTok and its short lived trends. I guess she wants to be seen more as a serious artist than someone who’s quick to jump on every bandwagon to promote and get those numbers. 

22 minutes ago, tomsches said:

It isn’t even that big of an event yet, like people are acting like this is her running up that hill moment. and many people, probably including, Gaga don’t care about TikTok and its short lived trends. I guess she wants to be seen more as a serious artist than someone who’s quick to jump on every bandwagon to promote and get those numbers. 

The Song is literally achieved her most streams in a day this year (outdoing HMH). I also do not want or care for the Song to be a RUTH type of success, but more a celebration of a song, that got revived over a decade later. Many serious artists have found success from older songs on Tiktok and then promoted the Song. The serious art was already created, promoting or sharing the Song doesn‘t take away from that. She‘s a popstar who just released a Popalbum with lots of promotion planned two years ago. Did that make her any less of an artist? Even just a ‚Thank you‘ tweet and the Team handling the rest would be enough for me. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monstrosity

The dramatics of little managers never cease to amaze me 

also she’s not tacky like Megan trainor please 

Bobby is too busy rooting for Shangela on Dancing with the starts… And Gaga is too busy floating around her Haus Labs warehouse 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886abf2c8645f9fa635af

Hottie Detector

Sorcerer

Gaga is the kind of artist who is just grateful for surprises like this. She rarely hops on trends like releasing 10 remixes to boost a song in charts. If ever she's gonna tweet, it's gonna be about thanking the people who supported the song.

Honestly, who cares if she doesn't promote it? It's not even like she's obligated to do it like it's a new single. Extra promo will just be a bonus for us. :shrug:

If this was a new song and we were mid-era, I’m sure they would push this but considering neither of these are true… I don’t see why they would bother.

Archived