💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

It’s very clear her team is lazy & unimaginative and it’s gotten worse. Taylor Swift’s team kills it with merch, rollouts etc. we need a Bloody Mary Tik Tok or music video Gaga! 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AkariGaga

Gaga is not Meghan Trainor,she does not need to write songs for TikTok or butcher an already perfect song for a TikTok song bite.It would look tacky.

And if Gaga treated her songs as products ,not as art,we would not have stanned her in the first place.Nobody in her peers is doing mad promo except TS.Bey,Adele,Riri ,they are not doing these  TikTok sounds.

If the song was used in the Show like Running up that hill...

The Slayage.. :fatcat: Bloody Mary on the radio all day.. we almost got it :fatcat:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Oriane

These TikTok "hits", and many hits for that matter, seem to be something so short-lived, so unsignificant, I don't even put much weight to it. It's the kind of songs that are fun and quickly forgotten, and you hear it in ten years from now you'll just say "haha I remember that trend" and that's it. Something like Running up that hill will stick because people have a more personal and emotional connection to it, I saved a lot of songs that I discovered in movies for this reason, it will forever warm my heart to listen to them because I associate them with the movies.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s very clear her team is lazy & unimaginative and it’s gotten worse. Taylor Swift’s team kills it with merch, rollouts etc. we need a Bloody Mary Tik Tok or music video Gaga! 

a music video is not realistic for any popstar in this situation, stop putting silly expectations on her and then calling her team lazy

mother, what must i do?

Starmie25
On 12/1/2022 at 11:11 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

@PartySickYou can close this (previously #1 Trending) thread now, it‘s got the job done and made her Team jump on promoting the Song! :pawsup:

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

shelby loved

Everyone who thinks releasing a sped up version is cheap, stupid, or wrong – Lana did it, and she's one of the best artists we have. It's just the natural progression of music culture and I see no reason to resist it. It's actually super simple and effective.

In the streaming era, old music dominates. In due time I could even see artists making music videos for older songs when they end up trending on the nostalgia circuit. Someone who is focused on pop stardom would take advantage of this (like Taylor did with ATW).

Not saying Gaga needs to do this, she obviously has different priorities. Just saying

🐚

Night Vision

I think they have actually responded to it pretty well. They've added it to some big playlists, made the Spotify visual into the Wednesday scene, made it her artist pick on Spotify, serviced it to radio in France. Expecting too much too soon is unrealistic.

Night Vision
12 minutes ago, shelby loved said:

Everyone who thinks releasing a sped up version is cheap, stupid, or wrong – Lana did it, and she's one of the best artists we have. It's just the natural progression of music culture and I see no reason to resist it. It's actually super simple and effective.

In the streaming era, old music dominates. In due time I could even see artists making music videos for older songs when they end up trending on the nostalgia circuit. Someone who is focused on pop stardom would take advantage of this (like Taylor did with ATW).

Not saying Gaga needs to do this, she obviously has different priorities. Just saying

It's not that releasing a sped up version is beneath Gaga (although that could be argued), it's just that it would cannibalise the original Bloody Mary's streams and basically kill it's entire revival.

r4therupbeat

she's had the same team for ages now, it's like beating a dead horse at this point. she is where she is because of her talent. her team does nothing for her since Troye and Boomkack left they just a bunch of yes men/friends hanging around

On 11/30/2022 at 10:42 AM, Noah said:

Comparing it to what Meghan Trainors Team did with Title when it went viral or The Weeknds Team with Die For You… this is laughable.

Thats because theyre thirsty for hits and career revivals whilst gaga is not, and they will clang to any chance they get to be viral. I dont blame her nor her team for not promoting the song more, like what for? Does she need it? Im sure shes happy but she knows its a cute trend that will soon pass. We should be grateful its having its moment but also be realistic. Shes not an artist trying to make it, she has already stablished herself, so she wont jump on these trends just to get more popularity.

7 minutes ago, dove said:

Thats because theyre thirsty for hits and career revivals whilst gaga is not, and they will clang to any chance they get to be viral. I dont blame her nor her team for not promoting the song more, like what for? Does she need it? Im sure shes happy but she knows its a cute trend that will soon pass. We should be grateful its having its moment but also be realistic. Shes not an artist trying to make it, she has already stablished herself, so she wont jump on these trends just to get more popularity.

After I wrote this Thread, her Team picked up on the Trend, put it on various playlists, cleared the rights to have the Wednesday Video play on Spotify + let Netflix use it for their Promotion aaand they’re promoting the Song via Tiktok Ads. So essentially she did more than The Weekend and Meghan did for their Songs. Let’s stop acting like Gaga is not a Popstar after all. Can we not just celebrate the resurgence of Bloody Mary rather than constantly swearing up and down that the others are ‘thirsty for hits’, as if Gaga didn’t do a bunch of bundles or special Versions for every Project of hers? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived