💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

Little Managers are so annoying, my god :mark:

I'm so GLAD Gaga isn't desperate and chasing tiktok memes that die out in less than a week. I love that things like this get an "Oh... cute, anyway" reaction from her management rather than all hands on deck, capitalist nightmare rollouts with lyric videos, merch lines and paid promo.

Gaga is a legend now, she's got bigger things to focus on :glamourpuss:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k
4 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

Gaga is the kind of artist who is just grateful for surprises like this. She rarely hops on trends like releasing 10 remixes to boost a song in charts. If ever she's gonna tweet, it's gonna be about thanking the people who supported the song.

Honestly, who cares if she doesn't promote it? It's not even like she's obligated to do it like it's a new single. Extra promo will just be a bonus for us. :shrug:

this! this is why I love Gaga! like who cares if she doesn't promote it? It's not her job to like the song came out over 10 years ago.

I'm sure she's delighted to see people loving & connecting with the song :flutter:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Starmie25
2 hours ago, dubstep111 said:

I know being a huge Gaga fan really sucks most of the time.

Ungrateful much.

You got Chromatica ball, HMH, Joker filming, Bloody Mary viral all within the last 6 months 

Some artists would kill for even a smidge of that fame.

shelby loved
30 minutes ago, NATAH said:

me thinks they need to release a "tiktok" version as other artists have :messga:

the people are hungry for it

Literally this. Just release a sped up version to Spotify like other artists do. It's so simple and makes complete sense to do.

🐚

tyler k
On 11/30/2022 at 12:58 PM, shelby loved said:

I agree. Bloody Mary (Sped Up) should have been released yesterday.

I don't understand the appeal of this, why would someone want to listen to the sped up version when the original is miles & away better.

I'm on Tiktok all the time but I dont understand the love for sped up versions like at all. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Cameltoe Chariot
7 minutes ago, shelby loved said:

Literally this. Just release a sped up version to Spotify like other artists do. It's so simple and makes complete sense to do.

Ew why the hell would she want to destroy her art and release a chipmunk version just to chase a stupid tiktok meme :messga:

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, shelby loved said:

I dont see the appeal of doing a sped up version that everyone can do (you just replied to a post with it). If you wanna go and stream that 'cause of a tiktok go ahead, I'll keep streaming the original :oops:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 hours ago, dubstep111 said:

I know being a huge Gaga fan really sucks most of the time.

um for you, maybe, if your only enjoyment stems from chart success :what:

mother, what must i do?

1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont see the appeal of doing a sped up version that everyone can do (you just replied to a post with it). If you wanna go and stream that 'cause of a tiktok go ahead, I'll keep streaming the original :oops:

tbh would a "Sped Up" release even impact the original BM on the charts? does it class as a remix?

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
Just now, NATAH said:

tbh would a "Sped Up" release even impact the original BM on the charts? does it class as a remix?

Idk, I dont think it would get that many streams to make it chart even if they count towards the original so itd be wasted time :ohwell:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cameltoe Chariot

I love how we're seeing firsthand how timeless Gaga's discography is, and how each album is being organically rediscovered by the next generation (first ARTPOP, now Born This Way)... but all anyone can do is complain that she's not capitalizing on it enough :awkney:

I don’t know how much they do to help the song jump on streaming platforms. I bet most of the organic numbers have a little help from the business.

She’s a pop singer, it’s okay to be popular, and her team should try to do the most to project her out there

she doesn’t have great numbers in that demography, you never know if you can get a couple hundred new fans.

a link on social media is a bit meh but I’m sure there’s something to be done that doesnt come as desperate. It’s a celebration most of all. 

Archived