Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

andy232000

As a marketing major, this pisses me off too. Yes, we understand this is not a traditional single roll-out, no, we are not expecting a music video or the song to be sent to radio, but **** like this happens all the time and a good manager and team should know when to strike when the iron is hot. Even if it isnt planned, It would not kill them to at least rt a Wednesday edit. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

As a marketing major, this pisses me off too. Yes, we understand this is not a traditional single roll-out, no, we are not expecting a music video or the song to be sent to radio, but **** like this happens all the time and a good manager and team should know when to strike when the iron is hot. Even if it isnt planned, It would not kill them to at least rt a Wednesday edit. 

I also think traditional Single Rollouts are a thing of the past if the Internet likes your Song. It happened to so many songs now that they later got attention and love. Why not show some love back? Acting like nothing is happening not only frustrates me marketing wise but also as a fan.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Bat said:

Imagine Gaga with Taylor's marketing team, what a slayage that would've been :giveup:

Here we go. :awkney:

HighwayFantasy
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

It isn’t even that big of an event yet, like people are acting like this is her running up that hill moment. and many people, probably including, Gaga don’t care about TikTok and its short lived trends. I guess she wants to be seen more as a serious artist than someone who’s quick to jump on every bandwagon to promote and get those numbers. 

This. I love the numbers. But imagine she pulls a cringe fest like madonna did with Frozen :laughga:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

now i’m wondering what would have happened if this was a halloween single. 

i’m also wondering if it would have been if she had 100% control

SpadesToStart

I kinda feel like Gaga is beyond a minor success like this at this point? She’s doesn’t need to claw for every bit of recognition anymore. She’s an icon.

If the song continues to trend upward organically it might warrant more of a response later, but right now this is a low level tremor on the Gaga scale.

but for what reason? so she can have another top 40? how do we know her team isn't busy with joker 2 stuff?

i agree gaga herself could tweet something but the most they can do on short notice is playlist it. they won't be able to push out anything major like a good music video in time before this trend is over

mother, what must i do?

Just now, NATAH said:

but for what reason? so she can have another top 40? how do we know her team isn't busy with joker 2 stuff?

i agree gaga herself could tweet something but the most they can do on short notice is playlist it. they won't be able to push out anything major like a good music video in time before this trend is over

I definitely do not want a Music Video, but something for the fans. A little Lyric Video celebrating Bloody Mary + BTW Era, putting it on Gagas Playlists on Spotify and Apple Music etc. I just wish there'd been some reaction. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Better Day

I respect Gaga more than jump on silly trends on a dying social media that is owned by the Chinese that is being used to sell your data. Gaga’s music deserves better than TikTok. 

Together You And I!

37 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

I respect Gaga more than jump on silly trends on a dying social media that is owned by the Chinese that is being used to sell your data. Gaga’s music deserves better than TikTok. 

i see nothing wrong

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Juanlittlem

They added it to playlists so that's enough. Why would they bother releasing a lyric video when the hype will die in 2 weeks? Do you guys expect a Bloody Mary christmas remix or something? 'cause you people are saying nonsense in here :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TimotheeChalamet

Guys but why? The song wasn't even in the show it's only a tikotk trend bound to die in a matter of days. 

Also, you have to understand that she's not a traditional popstar anymore, she's way and thankfully so above that. If something like "Running Up The Hill" happened, with BM being a main theme for a show or a movie, then yes, but this isn't going anywhere. I guess you want Gaga to be everywhere and on top of the game and **** but this is getting out of hand

Archived