đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Bloody Mary rises big AGAIN

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Gaga should make a video doing the dance! I’m actually surprised she’s not commenting on any videos since she’s usually active on tiktok, maybe she’s really busy with filming right now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
29 minutes ago, AshIey said:

Gaga should make a video doing the dance! I’m actually surprised she’s not commenting on any videos since she’s usually active on tiktok, maybe she’s really busy with filming right now.

She's only really ever been active on TikTok during Chromatica tour and that was mainly to promote Haus Labs. We don't often hear from her on social media anymore unless she's promoting something. 

Helxig

Never mind I was lied to :smh:

Well that just makes Bloody Mary's popularity even more surprising and exciting!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

5 hours ago, AshIey said:

I don't think she's doing anything until it rises even bigger (if it will).

But rn Bloody Mary figures as the "artist's selection" song on her profile on Spotify. So she knows at least, hopefully đź‘€

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I learnt today that it's second peak is because they used the song in the new series Netflix series Wednesday!! Which is hugely popular right now! Yassss

Can't wait to watch the show and freak out when Bloody Mary comes on. Kinda wish I didn't know though so it'd be a surprise

wait, I thought it's not in the series?

Just now, Lovelife said:

It’s not, it’s just been used on tiktok over a scene from the show 

Helxig
1 minute ago, Lovelife said:

Just now, Smithy said:

It’s not, it’s just been used on tiktok over a scene from the show 

I WAS LIED TO :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

8 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She's only really ever been active on TikTok during Chromatica tour and that was mainly to promote Haus Labs. We don't often hear from her on social media anymore unless she's promoting something. 

Oh no I meant active as in I always see her in the comments on random videos lol. That’s why I was surprised she hasn’t commented on any videos featuring Bloody Mary.

Archived