💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga highlights Bloody Mary on Spotify

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

!!! they know. DJWS knows. This is very slay and the first time she’s done this (didn’t w Judas or Government Hooker iirc)

DrKindnessKunt1999

Gaga’s team really ducked up when they didn’t make Bloody Mary a single (like Gaga wanted to). It could have had a really cute Halloween/Satanic/2011illuminati music video. 

Keep in mind, I’m not saying that the music video would have been a hit with the GP, but it could have been a classic. Also, it could have been something that people got back to every Halloween. 

At least Lee have this iconic fanmade music video of Bloody Mary:

11 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Music video now

They can even use old footage to make a music video honestly. I’m sure she has so much good stuff that was scrapped. 

Alfonso
13 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Music video now

Came here to say this. I've always said this and I think the timing couldn't be more perfect. This is the ultimate gaga song!

Helxig

I've always LOVED Bloody Mary, but I never ever thought she would have her time to shine. You just never know what's going to happen! Tiktok is powerful

Also I've always thought the second verse has some of her best lyrics of all time

"We are not just art for Michaelangelo to carve. He could not rewrite the agro of my furied heart. I wait on mountaintops in Paris, cold. J'veux pas mourir toute seule"

*Chefs kiss*

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NashvilleGAGA

Her best in my opinion. I never ever get tired of it. I felt the heat from the flames at JWT and would sacrifice so many songs for her to keep this one as a regular in her set

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Gaga’s team really ducked up when they didn’t make Bloody Mary a single (like Gaga wanted to). It could have had a really cute Halloween/Satanic/2011illuminati music video. 

Lmao u mean they saved themselves by not releasing it or the back then rumoured HmL single…

I remember back during the BTw era almost all the singles after BtW/Judas were underperforming and by the end her image to the GP became very very weird, they weren’t really there for it anymore, so no, I don’t think they ****ed up and ended the era right on time 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Gaga highlights Bloody Mary on Spotify
Bella Goth

i was dancing like a freak while listening to bloody marry back then and now. i remembered i was so pissed when all she did just floating around during btw ball. 

Archived