šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga highlights Bloody Mary on Spotify

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Lmao u mean they saved themselves by not releasing it or the back then rumoured HmL singleā€¦

I remember back during the BTw era almost all the singles after BtW/Judas were underperforming and by the end her image to the GPĀ became very very weird, they werenā€™t really there for it anymore, so no, I donā€™t think they ****ed up and ended the era right on timeĀ 

Well Bloody Mary and HML are two of the best on BTW, but as usual Gaga's ahead of her timeĀ :queenga:Ā 

Omegahedron

As a veteran Gaga fan who was doing the jitterbug way back when in 2008 and finds Tiktok incredibly impenetrable, why is this trending?? Is it a specific part of the song? Or associated with a particular meme?

Low key love this either way, it's an underrated deep cut šŸ·āœļøā™„ļø

2 hours ago, papergangster said:

Music video now

Ā 

2 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Came here to say this. I've always said this and I think the timing couldn't be more perfect. This is the ultimate gaga song!

by the time a music video is filmed, edited and released, the trend will be over :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

badfaith
11 hours ago, NATAH said:

Ā 

by the time a music video is filmed, edited and released, the trend will be over :cyanlights:

This! With trends like this, it's just little bursts of fame and publicity and almost rarely not as monumental as Running Up That Hill.

InTheCloset
22 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Gagaā€™s team reallyĀ ducked up when they didnā€™t make Bloody Mary a single (like Gaga wanted to). It could have had a really cute Halloween/Satanic/2011illuminatiĀ music video.Ā 

Keep in mind, Iā€™m not saying that the music video would have been a hit with the GP, but it could have beenĀ a classic. Also, it could have been something that people got back to every Halloween.Ā 

At least Lee have this iconic fanmade music video of Bloody Mary:

Ā 

I remember watching this video and thinking its real.

The abyss stares back

DrKindnessKunt1999
12 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I remember watching this video and thinking its real.

Same! I almost thought that this one was real, too:

Ā 

InTheCloset
10 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Same! I almost thought that this one was real, too:

Ā 

Me too. I thought both the bloody mary and this video was real. I was a new gaga stan at that point.Ā 

The abyss stares back

This is such a serve. Can we please talk about how POSITIVE tik tok is for music in general?

There are so many artists and songs Iā€™ve found because of tik tok.

I also love that a lot the songs are older! Music release formats are weird. Music is timeless! Gaga SHOULD be able to release a single from an album released 10+ years ago. Shoot a video! Release a vinyl! These rules need to be broken!

Ā 

James Brown Church GIF

Ā 

Ā 

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Archived