💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga with her parents over the weekend

Meat

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

It worries and saddens me a little that for each of her relevant acting roles, she submits to the least subtle aesthetic procedures. It's as if she wants to make sure she is immortalized in those productions with a face that is far from her naturally beautiful face.

And this applies to all her roles (AHS, ASIB, HoG...). I mean, imagine if she had filmed ASIB with the beautiful face she had at the time of the camera testing.

original.jpg

I love her screen test look, she's so beautiful :kara:

20221130-085651.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

It’s Whole Foods. Zoom in to the picture and you can see the logo. And parents are wearing coats so I would guess NYC where it’s cold right now. But idk for sure. Just my guess.

Oh you're right I think I can see the logo above her dad's head?

I wonder does it mean they are filming some in NYC before CA??

14 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

idk why but i thought she would go back to her more natural face for joker (like she did for ASIB and sorta did for gucci…the filming not the press tour lol)

Nah. Sharp features are sth that would highlight a bit HQ mannerism and expressions

IG: @bartoszprazuch

1 hour ago, hpmcmill said:

It’s Whole Foods. Zoom in to the picture and you can see the logo. And parents are wearing coats so I would guess NYC where it’s cold right now. But idk for sure. Just my guess.

yeah it's definitely a whole foods. since her dad also tweeted a pic from a snowy cabin in the middle of nowhere i assumed she was back in wyoming. and this store looks exactly like the wf in jackson wyoming afaict from pics online.

little detectives we can do better!

TEANUS
16 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

not that republican she's with :laughga:

It’s literally her father :dom:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

SevenAteNine
17 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

not that republican she's with :laughga:

thats her father, even tho hes republican hes still human and he still had a huge impact on her growing up

RIP 9.

Papergangstuh

No one in Malibu is wearing that right now, they were 100% in the midwest. It matches with Joe's story too being in like a snowed in cabin last week.

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, sara57 said:

Does she have a security in front of her house or these cameras only? :ladyhaha:

For her safety I'm not gonna answer that one but yes she has security.  

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

rinasawachanta
On 11/30/2022 at 10:24 AM, rinasawachanta said:

It worries and saddens me a little that for each of her relevant acting roles, she submits to the least subtle aesthetic procedures. It's as if she wants to make sure she is immortalized in those productions with a face that is far from her naturally beautiful face.

And this applies to all her roles (AHS, ASIB, HoG...). I mean, imagine if she had filmed ASIB with the beautiful face she had at the time of the camera testing.

original.jpg

On 11/30/2022 at 11:03 AM, Ivy said:

I love her screen test look, she's so beautiful :kara:

20221130-085651.jpg

Very different from the final version. It conveys a much more organic and "real" feeling... I wonder how the musical scenes would have looked if she had decided to stay with this face for the filming:

Archived