Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
16 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

That’s a interesting response. How is she β€œcrazzzzzzzzy”?Β :billie:

Older white woman in a grocery store with something questionable on her head and with a peace sign
th?id=OIP.B7lAo6EVawODQY6xMN2SuQHaLb%26p

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

ChicaSkas

She looks happy and I'll bet with no makeup she's not getting recognized which is awesome for her....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

so i guess she's not filming joker yet? or her approach to acting has changed completely since gucci

27 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

idk why but i thought she would go back to her more natural face for joker (like she did for ASIB and sorta did for gucci…the filming not the press tour lol)

I don't know why people mention ASIB when they talk about her natural face because her face wasn't natural AT ALL in ASIB:deadbanana:Β House of Gucci was way more natural actually (movie, not press tour), you could almost see FameGa's face

I'd say right now, from the "volume" of her features, it looks like the products are disapearing, but with the *huge* dose I think she had in her lips recently, it takes more time to fade away (the migration moustache above her top lip doesn't seem to be here anymore btw)

So don't worry, I believe she'll be able to show off her acting skills as she wants to. And since she was able to show it in ASIB, she'd be able to show it in Joker even if her face was frozen, so:vegas:

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

She looks happy and I'll bet with no makeup she's not getting recognized which is awesome for her....

People in Malibu are probably used to seeing her.Β 

she/her/hers

EGOT2027
23 minutes ago, The Z said:

I don't know why people mention ASIB when they talk about her natural face because her face wasn't natural AT ALL in ASIB:deadbanana:Β House of Gucci was way more natural actually (movie, not press tour), you could almost see FameGa's face

I'd say right now, from the "volume" of her features, it looks like the products are disapearing, but with the *huge* dose I think she had in her lips recently, it takes more time to fade away (the migration moustache above her top lip doesn't seem to be here anymore btw)

So don't worry, I believe she'll be able to show off her acting skills as she wants to. And since she was able to show it in ASIB, she'd be able to show it in Joker even if her face was frozen, so:vegas:

girl idk what you’re saying in that scene where she blows out the candles her face did not move lol.Β 

Β 

gaga can and should do whatever she wants with her face and body before everyone comes at me. i just hope she’s able to be as expressive as i want HarleyGa to be

EGOT2027
31 minutes ago, weed said:

so i guess she's not filming joker yet? or her approach to acting has changed completely since gucci

joker filming is supposed to start this week (some goldderby ppl think it already has).Β 

she may still be going full method again and just taking a β€œpause.” i mean she sang the national anthem a month or so before she left for italy, but she still said she lived in character for 6-18 months depending on the interview lol

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

omg where? i was wondering if it was here or in nyc, but now i have to go

It’s Vintage Grocers in Malibu. The Starbucks is right beside it.Β 
8-F0810-DD-2-D8-D-4-E54-8-D39-13-D791338
9-D292514-ACAD-4-AFB-AD5-B-E852-F7-C7-C5

she/her/hers

Archived