💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix: That ‘90s Show - Official teaser

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Looks like something that I will hate and complain about all the time but gen z will love because the have a shitty taste :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

25 minutes ago, waterfall said:

wait where is the original cast... love kitty and red but wheres the rest

They’re the parents of the kids now… I guess Donna and Eric are supposed to be on the show too… so let’s wait for the trailer… :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

LaLuna

I don't know how I feel about this. Like it's trying to be two things at the same time, a nostalgia show for people who watched That 70s Show 20 years ago and then a run-of-the-mill coming of age sitcom for Gen Zs who've never watched the original series. It should be just one or the other. I'm super excited to see Red and Kitty again, but this just feels... off. I don't want to feel like I'm watching a Disney channel show. Hopefully we'll at least get cameos from the rest of the original cast. 

One thing's for sure though it can't be any worse than That 80s Show

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

Helxig

I'm not that old yet

I'm still young

The kids aren't romanticising the decade I grew up in like we did the 80's

Everything is fine

Everything is fine

Everything is fine

stewie-family-guy.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

phantasmas
3 hours ago, waterfall said:

wait where is the original cast... love kitty and red but wheres the rest

they died

• 4 weeks later...
sillynate

More legacy cast returning :nooo: Eric, Donna, Jackie, Kelso, Fez and LEO :woot: Wikipedia said Donna’s dad as well :huh: 

• 1 month later...

Did anyone watch this? 

I finished it last week and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised, I wasn't expecting much by the trailers, but it was very enjoyable. Watching Kitty and Red, the returning characters and familiar places felt like coming home again. 

The humor can be a little cringy at times and they played it kinda safe. It felt more lighthearted than the orginal show, but I think it worked for this one. The new kids are good, some better than others, but I can see the potential on the characters. 

I'm suprised at how much I liked this, I hope it gets renewed and we get more episodes, this really made me miss the days when sitcoms would get a healthy 20-22 episodes per season. 

If you were wondering

Spoiler

Hyde is not shown or mentioned at all and I don't think they needed to. Laurie is also not even mentioned but that did felt kinda weird, being Eric's sister, Leia's aunt and Red's favorite child lol. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

I thought it was cute, but mostly because of the guest appearances from the original cast. The writing doesn't seem quite as clever, brash and snappy. It's just hard to compare because the original cast are just so iconic and great actors. Love Kitty and Red as always. The token gay character is funny but it's hard to believe he'd actually be out in the 70's. Eric's daughter is lowkey kind of annoying lol.

I hope they renew it for another season tho!

11 minutes ago, calpky said:

The token gay character is funny but it's hard to believe he'd actually be out in the 70's. 

Are you talking about Fez??

Because he’s not gay just a flamboyant ladies man:lmao:

The Jaida Essence Hall reference was cute though lol 

Hottie Detector

8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Are you talking about Fez??

Because he’s not gay just a flamboyant ladies man:lmao:

The Jaida Essence Hall reference was cute though lol 

lmao no, I was referring to Ozzie, the (mostly) openly gay character.

Reyn-Doi-5-things-that-90s-show-vertical

Archived