Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix’s “Wednesday” breaks streaming record

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

It deserves. Bloody Mary has already gone mega viral bc of TikTok edits… imagine if the song was actually featured in the series itself 🫣

Watched the season, was ok. Entertaining but nothing special imo. Did not like Morticia and Gomez, did not convince me at all.

Shipper

The acting and casting was really good and a lot of younger generation will like the weird highschool-prom- romance aspect of the story.

I guess the younger generation need their own twilight/harry potter weird high school series and Wednesday delivers. I like the dark humor in the dialogues but the story is not that original. Probably same reason why I have not seen the rest of Stranger Things after S1.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anderson123
42 minutes ago, Shipper said:

The acting and casting was really good and a lot of younger generation will like the weird highschool-prom- romance aspect of the story.

I guess the younger generation need their own twilight/harry potter weird high school series and Wednesday delivers. I like the dark humor in the dialogues but the story is not that original. Probably same reason why I have not seen the rest of Stranger Things after S1.

You’re missing on Stranger Things. Season 1 was cool but honestly they all have been great, especially the fourth one. 

LaLuna

Just finished episode 1, it's SO good. Love that they cast Christina Ricci, aka the most iconic Wednesday ever.

When did Morticia and Gomez become assholes though :glamourpuss:

If there's a reason for this I don't want any spoilers please :billie:

monstertoronto

It’s very Harry Potter. I’m watching it now and it’s very predictable but also very well done. I’m enjoying. 

2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s very Harry Potter. I’m watching it now and it’s very predictable but also very well done. I’m enjoying. 

it gives me chilling adventures of sabrina vibes; horror for teens and pre-teens

mother, what must i do?

monstertoronto
Just now, NATAH said:

it gives me chilling adventures of sabrina vibes; horror for teens and pre-teens

Ya totally for young teens. It’s also actually pretty similar to Legacies which was about a school for vampires and werewolves etc. 

I’ll have to wait until I finish the show to really know if I like it or not… but so far I feel like this Wednesdays is more expressive and emotional… and Wednesdays to me is supposed to be “hollow” and emotionless… I don’t know :partysick:

Hottie Detector

I’ve just started watching it, I’m halfway through the first episode but I'm liking the concept so far, I’m guessing it takes a couple of episodes to get into it

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived