Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

xoxo Winnie - Now And Then

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Also available on Apple Music, YouTube, and more:
https://linktr.ee/thewinniewonders

Now And Then is the title track to my debut EP (coming in January, fingers crossed). 
It is the spirit of the album, and quite different from my other songs. Now And Then recaps some of my pivotal dating experiences. So this feels quite vulnerable, but maybe that's a good thing. 

These memories have helped shape who I am. We all deserve to learn from past moments, and to grow towards a space of self-love. There is a difference between now and then.

I hope you guys enjoy this single, it's very special to me. Thank you for all the support! :heart:   

Spoiler

Some lovely people who may be interested (big thank you to those who have already listened) :
@Oriane @Harry X @zebrastripes @caulixtla @COOOK @M i K E Y @Glojuice @Aleks @Bloody hooker

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Oriane

I like it, it sounds a bit different from your other songs I think. The melody in the verses reminds me a bit of Blue Banisters by Lana!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ShayCristoforo
10 hours ago, Oriane said:

I like it, it sounds a bit different from your other songs I think. The melody in the verses reminds me a bit of Blue Banisters by Lana!

Thank you so much :)  I'll need to listen to Blue Banisters now haha :heart:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived