💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary enters Spotify Global 200!

Stef

Featured Posts

misha4ever

I haven't listening to this song before the tiktok (i'm a new fan don't go at me!) and normally I'm not good with new music, like it takes a while for me to like something but I love how this sound, I love dark pop, my "new" fave.

english is not my native language >.<

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg guys, this is literally blowing up. The last time a song had so many videos on tiktok was Begging, Cuff it or First Class. I’m not sure if it will continue but it already has 200k videos, 100 k coming in the last 24 hours. Keep in mind a semi viral song like Until I found you has 400k videos. Expect a huuuge Spotify update today. 

7 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

She's bout to film one of her most important roles ever lol

so? she still has a phone she can tweet from

mother, what must i do?

thatfoxyfeeling

If Interscope don't make this a hit they're a **** label, period. Die For You from The Weeknd has had a resurgence and it's a 5 year old song. 

AlabasterBones

Need more of her album tracks to go viral tbh. She has so much gems that need to be acknowledged by the GP who aren’t necessarily fans of her. I can see something from TF or TFM getting some traction on there with a little pitch & speed up. 

26 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

How is it doing today? Do we not have an update?

It's way too early to tell, but yesterday it was streamed more than 2 million times if I remember correctly

nswain1110
18 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Dropped two spots

Damn Xmas songs! 😖 it gained 90k in streams compared to yesterday though 😁

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Can someone link me to a video of the dance scene with the Bloody Mary track on it? I don't use TikTok so I just looked on YouTube and there are too many different versions (the first two I watched were different and neither seemed that good lol).

1 minute ago, beli8 said:

Can someone link me to a video of the dance scene with the Bloody Mary track on it? I don't use TikTok so I just looked on YouTube and there are too many different versions (the first two I watched were different and neither seemed that good lol).

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF4sGmoy/

Levine

Her usual luck: this is happening while the xmas songs are surging the charts. Imagine this happening in october, before halloween.

32 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Dropped two spots

For context,

Unholy (-130k)

Anti-Hero (-200k)

I am Good (-50k)

Rich Flex (-200k)

cuff it (-30k)

Lift Me Up (-150k)

Almost every month-Christmas song lost streams yesterday.

Archived