Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Aaron Taylor Johnson RUMORED To Be Front Runner As The Next James Bond

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is reportedly a frontrunner to become the next James Bond following a secret audition.

The actor, who is best known for starring in Kick-Ass and Avengers: Age Of Ultron, is said to have impressed producer Barbara Broccoli during a screen test at Pinewood Studios.

Earlier this year, Broccoli played down speculation that Elba is in contention for the role due to the time commitment.

“We love Idris,” Broccoli told Variety. “The thing is, it’s [the next Bond film] going to be a couple of years off. And when we cast Bond, it’s a 10-12 year commitment.

https://www.nme.com/news/film/aaron-taylor-johnson-rumoured-frontrunner-james-bond-role-3356719

Agree or nah if this happen? :poot:  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• RAMROD changed the title to Aaron Taylor Johnson RUMORED To Be Front Runner As The Next James Bond
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idris Elba is not the only black men that would suit this role, Simon Basset is still young and British for example. Ngl, it would be nice so see someone of color in this role for once.

Galagala
10 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Another white guy? No thanks!

Son of a Swiss mother and a Scottish father is supposed to be white I guess. It's ok some characters can stay white, straight, and male in these days.

Mr Ricky
8 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Son of a Swiss mother and a Scottish father is supposed to be white I guess. It's ok some characters can stay white, straight, and male in these days.

Thank you for saying this. James Bond practically can't change his skin color all of a sudden. 

Like I'm not against it to have a POC for James Bond, but tell a different story or let this be someone who would follow up James Bond for "retiring" in the upcoming series. 

Crossfit

35 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Isn't 007 a codename? They're not all the same character. 

Even if it was the same character, diversity is always welcome.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The actor, who is best known for having a big d1ck

fixed it for them

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

said to have impressed producer Barbara Broccoli

as well as Director Zachary Zucchini

26 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

as well as Director Zachary Zucchini

the casting was done by Patricia Potato

Archived