💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Aaron Taylor Johnson RUMORED To Be Front Runner As The Next James Bond

RAMROD

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

Son of a Swiss mother and a Scottish father is supposed to be white I guess. It's ok some characters can stay white, straight, and male in these days.

What a backwards comment. Not casting a person of color in such an iconic role would be a huge wasted opportunity for representation.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they gonna simply ignore everyone begging for a black Bond like that I-

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

hieronymus
3 hours ago, weed said:

He's got a weapon on him already :lolly:

it's going to have to be changed to 009 :rockstar:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Hold My Ham said:

it's going to have to be changed to 069 :rockstar:

Oh wow :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Oh I was really hoping Henry Cavill would take it but now he’s back as Superman and honestly he suits (no pun intended) that role well and has deserved to have more content for a while now. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Oh I was really hoping Henry Cavill would take it but now he’s back as Superman and honestly he suits (no pun intended) that role well and has deserved to have more content for a while now. 

He was almost be Bond back then too, he was #2 consideration, but Daniel Craig ultimately won the role. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oriane
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

“The thing is, it’s [the next Bond film] going to be a couple of years off. And when we cast Bond, it’s a 10-12 year commitment.

Why? George Lazenby played the role in one movie and Timothy Dalton played him in two movies.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

He’s hot af but a little too boyish for this role imo. Plus he has a relatively high pitched voice so I’m not seeing it tbh. If he does get it I’ll definitely watch it though since I’ve loved the Bond movies. 

phantasmas
3 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

In the latest James Bond movie, the new 007 was a black woman. 

and that's who we need to star in the next one :classy:

5 hours ago, heit8r said:

Isn't 007 a codename? They're not all the same character. 

Even if it was the same character, diversity is always welcome.

I mean they *are all the same character by name but I think we can all kinda agree that James Bond is as much a mantle as Batman or captain America. No one is like wait roger moore looks nothing like Daniel Craig!!!! So yeah diversify away if they want imo. Find a great actor and get on with it. Probably not Elba, though, just bc of age at this point. They’re aiming younger.

LadyxGaGa

yeee i hope he does get casted. 

he was rly good in his new movie and i liked the energy he brought. plus he does rly good at action type movies soooo

Monstermilo
6 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

Thank you for saying this. James Bond practically can't change his skin color all of a sudden. 

Like I'm not against it to have a POC for James Bond, but tell a different story or let this be someone who would follow up James Bond for "retiring" in the upcoming series. 

james bond isnt a historical figure lmao 

he can be any race

Archived