💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joker started filming yesterday

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

We keep hearing she's Harley but I don't think there's an official confirmation for it.

Now I really don't see who else she could play seing a large part is supposed to be about his life in the Asylum and that's where he met Harley.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

We keep hearing she's Harley but I don't think there's an official confirmation for it.

Now I really don't see who else she could play seing a large part is supposed to be about his life in the Asylum and that's where he met Harley.

Why not. She posted a teaser with her and joker dancing. If that’s not Harley idk who this is 

Helxig
10 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why not. She posted a teaser with her and joker dancing. If that’s not Harley idk who this is 

I wish they'd just announce it officially because imagine... IMAGINE, the meltdowns and disappointment if she isn't :bradley:   I mean she HAS to be from the teaser but...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

14 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Look at the teaser closely. She has the Harley heart on her cheek. 

4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I wish they'd just announce it officially because imagine... IMAGINE, the meltdowns and disappointment if she isn't :bradley:   I mean she HAS to be from the teaser but...

They don’t announce these things themselves. The press release they must’ve sent to reputable publications definitely has that information. That’s why Hollywood Reporter and Variety etc said that she is playing Harley indeed. 

Mother of Puppies

They started? gagita.jpg

ohhhhhhh I need to see some pics :poot:

who remembers that epic HOG thread with all the set pics and the memes/emotes that arose out of it?

MILAN-ITALY-MARCH-10-Lady-Gaga-is-seen-f

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Moonlight on Water
11 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

They started? gagita.jpg

who remembers that epic HOG thread with all the set pics and the memes/emotes that arose out of it?

still ain't over bobby getting it deleted... :bradley:

she/her

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

They started? gagita.jpg

I think we won’t have that many leaks, since everything will be filmed inside.

2 hours ago, Meat said:

Look at the teaser closely. She has the Harley heart on her cheek. 

I mean, i think she is Harley too, but the heart on the cheek is only a thing from Margot's Harley. Other versions of the character have no tattoos

Railing
2 hours ago, Monet said:

I mean, i think she is Harley too, but the heart on the cheek is only a thing from Margot's Harley. Other versions of the character have no tattoos

You have to remember, Margot's Harley is one of the most iconic and instantly recognizable iterations of the character. Many of her recent iterations adopted the blonde hair with pink/blue highlights (i.e. the Harley Quinn TV show, Injustice 2), and some did adopt the heart tattoo (i.e. DC Unchained, Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point) or costume elements (i.e. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Teen Titans GO). It's extremely possible that Gaga's Harley will borrow a thing or two from Margot's.

With that said, I think it's obvious that Gaga's playing Harley. The heart on the cheek (why would they do that specifically if it wasn't her?), her dancing with the Joker, etc.. I don't think it would be wise to construct an entirely new character with minor elements of Harley for a Joker love interest. :green:

Archived