💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What TF is she singing at the end of Plastic Doll???????

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism
4 minutes ago, weed said:

"no no no no no"

Take a listen carefully and you’re gonna hear the “hell no”, which makes sense with the lyrics 

2 hours ago, djfreemymind said:

I thought she was spelling D-O-L-L and then saying Doll. You know, cause our girl loves letters

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Isn’t she just saying “ow!” over and over?

1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

Elmo Elmo?

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Hottie Detector

nswain1110

You are SOOOOO clever
. creating a thread the get the girlies to listen to Plastic Doll just to increase its streams!! I see you boo! 

Here’s the old thread 😘 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

djfreemymind
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

21 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

You are SOOOOO clever
. creating a thread the get the girlies to listen to Plastic Doll just to increase its streams!! I see you boo! 

Here’s the old thread 😘 

Welll read the Op That’s  way I said it was a thread before

20 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

She's saying "ow" repeatedly, "Don't play with me (ow ow ow) It just hurts me (ow ow ow)"

well I thought it was “ow” from r a while but I can clearly hear a second word too. 

I’ve search every lyric website and none of them have a the background lyrics and is driving me nuts !!! :duck:

Hottie Detector

nswain1110
25 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Welll read the Op Thay way I said it was a thread before

well I thought it was “ow” from r a while but I can clearly hear a second word too. 

I’ve search every lyric website and none of them have a the background lyrics and is driving me nuts !!! :duck:

I was being cheeky! I did read the OP - I’m sharing the original thread to show you what other people said 2 years ago - thought you’d be interested in reading it. Wasn’t trying to shame you for creating a new thread - I love Plastic Doll and appreciate all threads made for it 🙏

Just now, nswain1110 said:

I was being cheeky! I did read the OP - I’m sharing the original thread to show you what other people said 2 years ago - thought you’d be interested in reading it. Wasn’t trying to shame you for creating a new thread - I love Plastic Doll and appreciate hate all threads made for it 🙏

I’m sorry
  for someone who likes to make jokes I should know better. Thank you for linking it. 

There’s another one where I commented as well.. 

I remember reading it when it was opened but we never got to the bottom of the lyrics and nowhere in there internet (that I can’t find) has the lyrics with the ad-libs as well :saladga:

Hottie Detector

nswain1110
15 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m sorry
  for someone who likes to make jokes I should know better. Thank you for linking it. 

There’s another one where I commented as well.. 

I remember reading it when it was opened but we never got to the bottom of the lyrics and nowhere in there internet (that I can’t find) has the lyrics with the ad-libs as well :saladga:

No worries at all đŸ€— I’ve re- listened so many times and still can’t understand what she’s saying! I’m really curious 🧐 hope we get to the bottom of it. 

Helxig

ACTUALLY you're all wrong.

It's 'cowgirl cowgirl' referencing her Joanne era :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived