Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as someone who had a lot of screaming toddlers in work the other day: NO

you chose to have kids, not us

mother, what must i do?

Maxine Puth

It’s great until they don’t shut up and disturb the whole office. Babies, no. Maybe toddlers and younger children can have a few days off from school to see what parents do at work. 

Alannah

Nope. 

Normalize corporate buildings renting out space to a daycare center, but I'd personally prefer permanent work from home offices where kids can be home versus in my personal space. 

Bonkers

We should normalize ending having children and let this cursed humanity thing just die off :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

spector
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

We should normalize ending having children and let this cursed humanity thing just die off :saladga:

at first, i missed the "having" part and was like 💀

stella + elliot = stelliot

BBhomemaker
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Trust the process, i know it takes time but we are working actively, the gay agenda is on the way !

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

Shipper

22 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

It’s great until they don’t shut up and disturb the whole office. Babies, no. Maybe toddlers and younger children can have a few days off from school to see what parents do at work. 

I agree.

Kids 4-7 are okay cause they are cute, can go to the toilet independently, can tell you what they want instead of wailing for 30 minutes, and can entertain themselves by watching their shows. Any younger and older then i say NO.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Roronoa

If the str8’s stop having kids, there won’t be any twinks for you fägs to f-word when you’re 50. Have fun playing with each other’s wrinkly...  :ladyhaha: 

in-work childcare? great! babies/kids involved in the everyday work? no fking way

Archived