💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes: "We shud normalize having kids in adult work spaces"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Let's bring back child labor while we're at it, make those freeloaders work :chica: 

We don’t need to bring child labour back. It’s already happening in third world countries.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist

Ughh nothing makes me as annoyed as loud kids. My neighbors have a child who's 3-4 years old and he's screaming like they're tearing his skin off EVERYTIME they enter the building. I can't help but curse under my nose, really hate this kid. Imagine having one like that at work.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Max

I prefer my workspace to have a rather quiet surrounding hence it‘s a no from me. I‘m already annoyed if there is maintenance work sometimes. 
It‘s not possible to bring your child to where I work anyways. 

Alot of companies here offer in-house childcare though so that’s not a problem. 

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

It’s great until they don’t shut up and disturb the whole office. Babies, no. Maybe toddlers and younger children can have a few days off from school to see what parents do at work. 

But she’s explicitly saying there should be a “baby space”, it’s not like the babies would be all over the office.

I agree with her. There isn’t much we can discuss here since she’s a mother herself and we are not

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Maxine Puth
13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But she’s explicitly saying there should be a “baby space”, it’s not like the babies would be all over the office.

I agree with her. There isn’t much we can discuss here since she’s a mother herself and we are not

You don’t need to be a mother to have an opinion on babies being in your workplace. 

Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

You don’t need to be a mother to have an opinion on babies being in your workplace. 

You're right, I meant discussing about benefits (or not) of bringing kids to the workplace for the parents and for the kids as well. Judging by what she has suggested, the kids wouldn't be able to bother coworkers. (i was not speaking directly at you tho, just to make it clear) :ohno:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RahrahWitch

God no :excuseu:

I'd get 0 work done if there was kids running around me while i try to work. It might be beneficial to her but to everyone else It'd range from distracting to unworkable conditions. 

RudraCNG

Yeah sure, so your boss can make you do overtime since your kid is already there. Why don't we normalize having decent working hours instead?

I love her music but lately I can't stand her. I can see why she was with Elon

StrawberryBlond

Childcare at work should be limited to a closed-off space with trusted childcare professionals, ideally on-site or a space right next to the workplace that is free or at the very least, extremely affordable. Children have no place in a work environment, particularly very young children who run around, grab things, scream, etc. Not conducive to workplaces that are cramped and/or involve high amounts of concentration and care in the interest in safety. The lawsuits would be immense if a child injured themselves, another child or a worker. And there's a big issue of how much responsibility the parent should have if they themselves are working at the time and if they're in a position where they can't supervise their child at certain times, then who is responsible? Also, above all else, there's very few adults that a lot of parents would trust around their children. You don't truly know who your colleagues are and if you're too afraid to leave them alone with nursery staff or a babysitter, you definitely won't be safer to have them around your colleagues who could be secret child molesters. I could see a lot of creeps being really happy that there may be children coming into their previously all-adult workplace.

People. Listen. This is Grimes. Ofc she’s gonna come up with something totally senseless. Do u even know her? :huntyga:

She's on the other planet when It comes to being casual/simple/normal? (I don't know right word) person. 9-5 job, open space, work hierarchy, work ethic. That's something she's unfamiliar with so let her say whatever she wants but ignore her

Archived