💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani works on her debut album with HARV

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

HARV (music producer) about working with Normani on her debut album: 

I’m working with her now and wrapping up her debut album.
People know who Normani is, and know she came from Fifth Harmony. She’s this beautiful Black star. With “Fair,” and as I’m working with her album, we wanted to create a nice, solid body of work that people can start identifying themselves with her musically.

The next couple songs we’re gonna do is gonna be the uptempo dance songs and what people are expecting from her.

But I think what gives an artist longevity is when the consumers and the fans can really dive into their favorite artist in different ways. Sometimes that’s just the ballad, or that’s the mid-tempo song, the songs with substance. So I think “Fair,” for us, was the song with substance. It’s also the setup, showing that she is a real artist with real concepts and real emotions and real feelings.

With Normani, our favorite word right now is “intent.” Like, everything that we’re doing has an intention, we’re doing it with purpose. The song, the concepts, the characters, the emotion, the expressions… everything has intent. We’re being very smart about how we approach the music right now.

“Fair” came out around March, and I’ve been working with her for like eight months now, so it’s like we’re in fourth quarter, 56 seconds left to go, we’ve got the ball in our hands. We just have to go and win the game.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LateToCult
43 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Fair” came out around March, and I’ve been working with her for like eight months now, so it’s like we’re in fourth quarter, 56 seconds left to go, we’ve got the ball in our hands. We just have to go and win the game.

Win the game???? She’s still looking for parking. :air:

Shipper

GIF by Vulture.com

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

retrosexual123

I’ve always found it really funny that her first single was actually called ‘motivation’. 

girl what you need is some motivation right now… it’s been 4 years and we’re still talking about what your debut album *might* sound like… 😅😬😳

MonsterPaws
9 hours ago, Stephen said:

I know it's taken forever but I do think it'll be good. In the end it's about the music.

Agreed. But at the same time if her debut isn't mind-blowing, critically-acclaimed, grammy-snatching then I don't see why the wait is necessary.

But it's her music and so far I loved what she has released. So I do trust her process. But it really needs to be good cuz she's been hyping and hinting at the album for years now.

Sugar Baby

I actually completely forgot about her existence until this thread appeared :koons:

lol she is gonna flop HARD with this one

she actually could’ve had moderate success if she had released after motivation and the VMAs performance 

now the hype is all gone 

Archived