💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa removes balenciaga outfit on last FN tour stop

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I just love Dua, I feel like she just gets everything right. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

10 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

What happened?

Edit: Apparently they used children to market bdsm themed bags.

And not just for that ad, multiple previous ads were found to have more pedophilia material hidden as well as the Instagram 

Hottie Detector

Pennywise
45 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

And not just for that ad, multiple previous ads were found to have more pedophilia material hidden as well as the Instagram 

Okay but can you stop sharing tweets from right-wing nutjobs, though :bear: like, sis, check your sources once in a while :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anderson123

Queen of staying away from controversy. :applause:

Except Levitating lawsuit but that’s another thing. :billie:

32 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay but can you stop sharing tweets from right-wing nutjobs, though :bear: like, sis, check your sources once in a while :bear:

Girl I dont know who this people are let alone search their lives. Calm your clown tits and report it :bear:

You act like I’m linking false information from those accounts. Those pictures from the tweets are from the designers account.  Or are they not? As a matter of fact you seem to be defending Balenciaga because in the other thread where I also shared a tweet from a “right wing” that I had no idea you also came to point that out, but you never say anything on the topic, which is Balenciaga doing this pedo ****…

Ps

I still love ya but gurl….

Hottie Detector

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Girl I dont know who this people are let alone search their lives. Calm your clown tits and report it :bear:

You act like I’m linking false information from those accounts. Those pictures from the tweets are from the designers account.  Or are they not?

Yeah from balenciaga’s stylist 

It feels so refreshing to have someone do the right thing without needing a push from anyone or without making it a PR stunt. Good for her

HausOfAntonio

Thank god this is finally gonna make people stop wearing Balenciaga they’re terrible :saladga: The Nicholas Ghesquiere days were so good now its just plagiarising young designers and making chunky shoes…

Archived