đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

ACT II - Chromatica Ball DVD Edit by Monster Tours

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hello guys! I wanted to share the newest installment of my Chromatica Ball Concert Film. This one is composed of the second ACT of the tour (inlcudes, The Garden Interlude, 911, Sour Candy, Telephone & Love Game). 

As always, the entire video was edited by me, using videos from all the dates of the tour. Some of the assets are also restored from the screens (like the graphics for love game!). 

I would appreciate it if you guys can comment, share it and subscribe to my channel. I would like to have this reach as many little monsters as possible! If I keep getting support, I will try to continue with the rest of the show!

DontCallMeAlice

@andy232000 YASSS I love your work. Whenever Gaga does a tour, I'm like ''Well, she's not going to release it professionally but thank god, Monster Tours will do it.'' I used to have your BTWB, JWT & Enigma DVDs burned on Bluray discs so I could watch them on my TV but now I don't really need to do that since I have a Chromecast. Anyway, you're impressively talented at editing videos and I hope you'll keep doing it for a long time! and Can't wait for the Chromatica Ball to be released in full!! :kiss:

P.S : You'll find me on YouTube under the name of Gaga Paradise, I always comment your videos lmao. 

Padam.

Sneaky Oliver

Wow, this is very professional! You're very talented! :excited2: Also does anyone have an insight about the flowers interlude? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

andy232000
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Wow, this is very professional! You're very talented! :excited2: Also does anyone have an insight about the flowers interlude? 

Thank you so much! You mean like where I got the interlude from?

8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Be ready the Chromatica Ball movie is coming. But you didn’t hear it from me. 

how do you know bestie ?

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Be ready the Chromatica Ball movie is coming. But you didn’t hear it from me. 

Sis...spill

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

how do you know bestie ?

11 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Sis...spill

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Can’t tell exactly how lol. 

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Can’t tell exactly how lol. 

just tell us please if it is coming next month or if she’s announcing soon :( 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

just tell us please if it is coming next month or if she’s announcing soon :( 

Well I heard it’s this month mid December. And that those Chromatica restocks aren’t random.

Archived