Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Babylon Official Trailer

weed

Featured Posts

Levine

It looks terrible and a cheap copy of the italian La Grande Bellezza. Beside that, the presence of Margot Robbie is enough for me. 

RAMROD

Look forward to see how it will perform on the box office.

So far all the award contender have been flopped in the cinemas, (She Said, Tar, The Fabelmans, Armageddon Time, Banshees Of Inisherin, Till, Triangle of Sadness), save for Everything Everywhere All At Once & Elvis

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Looks like a boring award flick to me. So far the only good award film is She Said and that has some political aspects of it that I don't like. In a perfect scenario EEOAO should win it all but it might only get an actress win in reality.

Unpopular opening…. 

I’m sorry but I don’t think Margot is a good actress… she just doesn’t convince me with any of her character… 759-CA894-B806-4-FA9-BB4-C-6-C6-D84-AB791-A.jpg

Hottie Detector

AnglerfishbraBENUS
57 minutes ago, Damianek said:

Not me thinking its OUR Babylon :cryga:

well it kind of is lol

Early hollywood is referred to as Babylon - sort of like the start of a new civilization. 

Babylon the song is about how gossip is the hallmark of our civilization and could be seen as commentary on how primitive it is to do so.  

so it all ties together 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

well it kind of is lol

Early hollywood is referred to as Babylon - sort of like the start of a new civilization. 

Babylon the song is about how gossip is the hallmark of our civilization and could be seen as commentary on how primitive it is to do so.  

so it all ties together 

serving
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

44 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Looks like a boring award flick to me. So far the only good award film is She Said and that has some political aspects of it that I don't like. In a perfect scenario EEOAO should win it all but it might only get an actress win in reality.

Tár was also really good 

Archived