💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga surpasses Beyoncé on Spotify

Meat

Featured Posts

This is kind of insane, considering the fact that Beyoncé just dropped an album and her song Cuff it is doing 2.5M streams per day.

FipJjbZVsAANdUY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Are you surprised? 

Helxig

What a lot of people don't realise is that Gaga is having a second peak to her career at the moment! It's just different because last time it was all the queers and weirdos supporting her, and this time half of the support comes from the straights and normies because of her acting. But she's RIGHT up there again in terms of status and popularity

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

What a lot of people don't realise is that Gaga is having a second peak to her career at the moment! It's just different because last time it was all the queers and weirdos supporting her, and this time half of the support comes from the straights and normies because of her acting. But she's RIGHT up there again in terms of status and popularity

And Born this way got its biggest update of all time yesterday. The same album that haters dismissed as “frontloaded” is now doing better than every 2011 album except 21 by Adele. 

Helxig
9 minutes ago, Meat said:

And Born this way got its biggest update of all time yesterday. The same album that haters dismissed as “frontloaded” is now doing better than every 2011 album except 21 by Adele. 

I did not know this!

Man! Born This Way continues to get revived every few years and it's still going strong over a decade later! I'm still so in love with that album

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatography
50 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I did not know this!

Man! Born This Way continues to get revived every few years and it's still going strong over a decade later! I'm still so in love with that album

every handful of months tik tok will find a song on that album they’ll really like and make it go somewhat viral. it happened to government hooker, judas, and bloody mary! hopefully r they continue to surge different songs every so often

StarstruckIllusion

Bloody Mary is doing really well for a Sunday… I fear the slays were gonna get mid-week 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

remember her jazz catalogue also gets a boost this time of year too 

Yeah we don’t claim that. but we love the 2 extra streams 

50348936-42-FB-4-C69-A516-9129-A9-E08-F1

Levine

So happy for her and for us. For us because we were right from the first day when people made fun of us.

P.s. my god, Bloody Mary is EVERYWHERE on tik tok. An italian girl made a tik tok dance of it and it's going viral too, beside the viral connected to the Wendesday's series. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived