Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B: "your mother is going to die"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

i'm not really sure what's going on but i remember nicole arbour from that awful dear fat people video

mother, what must i do?

StarstruckIllusion

I mean… typically childish response. Not saying Nicole’s owed an adult one, bc she’s so wrong it’s clownish… but idk. Cardi saying this does seem a but much. Republicans are gonna have a field day with this 😭😭

DrKindnessKunt1999
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm not really sure what's going on but i remember nicole arbour from that awful dear fat people video

Arbour was also physically abusive towards her ex Matthew Santoro. 

Both Nicole and Cardi are awful people though. 

1 minute ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Arbour was also physically abusive towards her ex husband Matthew Santoro. 

Both Nicole and Cardi are awful people though. 

oh yeah i remember that too!

i'm just confused as to what sparked such a dark reply from cardi

mother, what must i do?

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

oh yeah i remember that too!

i'm just confused as to what sparked such a dark reply from cardi

I think it’s just Cardi being… Cardi. 

PartySick

Bottom tweet kinda slaps though, ngl.

I take less issue with Cardi being a mess than I do with Nicole blaming rap for murder though. Clearly I'm in my "just f*ck up the bigots, I'm tired of them" era :laughga:

But for real...there's so many problems black communities in the US face. Inequity, inequality, segregation is still very much alive and well, they're constantly gerrymandered out of having proper representation in government, the schools in their communities are underfunded which leads to worse opportunities as adults, most jobs available are low paying ones, their representation in media is often stereotypical or even satirical, like, this list could go on and on.

And all those issues breed poverty, disillusionment, and apathy which perpetuates crime in any community, even mostly white ones where everyone is struggling. Violence occurs in struggling communities. It doesn't matter if they're blasting murder rap or plucking banjos.

Some distasteful lyrics are sooooo far down that list. It really sounds like yet another white voice blaming black Americans for the problems they face when they could be using that shooting to be an actual ally and call attention to the real struggles black Americans face.

Tl;dr - Cardi should chill but she's right, Nicole is tone deaf and wrong :shrug:

🖤

Emigrante
22 minutes ago, weed said:

I stan! and she's right! It's a fact!

Obviously her mother is going to die, eventually.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Roughhouse Dandy

Cardi is right and I'm glad she popped off. Hurt their ignorant feelings however you can 😇

Arrested Development GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Monstermilo

i cant with white ppl telling POC what they have to do change violence in their communities when most msss shooters in america are redneck white dudes. 

white ppl wanna blame everything BUT the actual root of the problem. they would rather have half of america shot dead before they give up their semi automatic weapons

Debithius
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i cant with white ppl telling POC what they have to do change violence in their communities when most msss shooters in america are redneck white dudes. 

white ppl wanna blame everything BUT the actual root of the problem. they would rather have half of america shot dead before they give up their semi automatic weapons

Gun violence is not a white people problem in America. Gun violence comes in every form under the sun over there.

But also, I don't see too many people speak up against gun violence in black communities so I wish the community itself would say something. Mind you, almost half the country would let their home burn to the ground before giving up their guns, and that includes people from every single community.

phantasmas
14 hours ago, Debithius said:

Gun violence is not a white people problem in America. Gun violence comes in every form under the sun over there.

But also, I don't see too many people speak up against gun violence in black communities so I wish the community itself would say something. Mind you, almost half the country would let their home burn to the ground before giving up their guns, and that includes people from every single community.

I think it's safe to say it is mostly a white person problem in America 

Sort of unrelated but I went down a tiktok rabbit hole the other day where individuals were speaking about their MAGA brainwashed parents having guns in their homes and being scared of getting into political debates with them... my ass would snitch them out to the FBI so quickly :awkney:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived