Paper Planes

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brand new info guyz... Merdonner is a top and gaga is a bottom :derpga:

I like your sense of humour :rofl:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I'm choosing to ignore the subject of this dull thread, rather I will worship this gif. How f-cking fabulous is she?

Very fuc-king fabulous :nacho:

mp7Fz.jpg

sArrH.png

Dna6b.png

aLj7h.png

LLsYY.jpg

Excuse me no

Flippy

Gaga had a higher attendance though. Madonna just costs more. Since when did more money equal bigger tour?

:clap:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I just find it amazing how gaga is always compared to music legends like madonna, lady gaga is definitely above artists like rihanna, kesha or katy perry :redface: , with the born this way ball she even grossed more than the tours of artists like christina aguilera or britney spears or mariah carey :excited2: lady gaga is already a most succesful touring act that them and they have been here more than a decade while gaga has only been here for 4 years

madonna and lady gaga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the other female artists right now tbh. :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ShuffleStar

It's silly to compare the two tours. As far as I'm concerned MDNA was Madonna's big comeback effort, in fact the tour is just due to the hype surrounding her staying power. As for the Born this Way Ball, this is really technically Gaga's second REALLY big tour. Let's not compare, as similar as their music and background is, their worlds are TOTALLY different.

HOTRODSGAGA

Omg guise it'sDa decay! Even madonna's

Higher than her! :derpga:

I bet gaga planned it a long time ago! :derpga:

:derpga: :laughga:

BellaDonnaDiana

Madonna needs more money to make a better album seeing that W.E flopped and didnt give her the money... :) no no joking good on them both

Gagaloo911

God. I would be pressed if I were Madonna. She's always compared to a pop singer only four years into her career versus her 30.

U5j4F.jpg

Comment of the Year tbh :tea:

Archived