💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Madonna Tops Lady Gaga in First Tally of 2013

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

GaGa had a higher attendance, that's what should really count. That data just shows Madonnas tickets are more expensive. I don't think they can really compare the two. If their tours had the same ticket price, the same amount of dates, and the same touring locations, the I would take this more seriously.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Madonna and Gaga. And I'd most look forward to the final gross of the BTW Ball once it wraps up in early 2013. Another word tour from Gaga to gross more than $200 million, her second consecutive world tour to do and she's only 26.

God. I would be pressed if I were Madonna. She's always compared to a pop singer only four years into her career versus her 30.

U5j4F.jpg

I know right?

This is the first time someone is able to touch her and she and her fans are so pressed. I love it :alexz:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I really

honestly

truthfully

wholeheartedly

do

not

give

a

rat's

ass

let's do not give a rat's ass together :hug:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Paper Planes

That data just shows Madonnas tickets are more expensive.

Exactly! :yes:

I just did the math. Using that data, The Born This Way Ball averages out to $79.62 per ticket, whereas The MDNA Tour averages out to $142.28 per ticket. No wonder she made more money :duhga:

delete it fat

I just think it's interesting how Gaga is only on her second tour but they have to compare her to the top grossing solo touring artist ever because if they compared her to any of her contemporaries, she would absolutely demolish them.

This. It is always with Madonna. Madonna's been in the industry like, 3 times as long as Gaga.

Robotboy

im over the madonna gaga comparisons long time ago. i wanna see when the tour is finished and see where it lands of the top grossing tours of all time, ARTPOP should be slaying by then :flutter:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

EarnYourLeather

Yes. Madonna > GaGa in cultural impact and stardom.

Rightfully so. She's THIRTY years into her career. The fact that GaGa is being compared Madonna (versus maybe Britney or Christina or whoever) screams volumes.

Galactic Mess

Madonna is still selling, but she suffered a major drop since her last album.

MDNA flopped, she had 0 hit singles and the new tour sold only half of what her last tour did:

yMU4H.jpg

K MDNA did NOT sell 85.000 tickets in São Paulo... It sold 58.000.

Idk about the rest though :shrug:

This. It is always with Madonna. Madonna's been in the industry like, 3 times as long as Gaga.

3? Raise that to 6,5 lol

Pressed tbh :nails:

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.jpg

I'm choosing to ignore the subject of this dull thread, rather I will worship this gif. How f-cking fabulous is she?

Galactic Mess

Oh my God, I don't even know why I put 3. :crazy:

Lol it's ok :hug:

But really, such a small difference shows that if Gaga manages to have a career even half as long as Madonna's she'll be surely able to outperform her in nearly every commercial aspect (except for album sales, since that'ss not possible anymore).

I'm choosing to ignore the subject of this dull thread, rather I will worship this gif. How f-cking fabulous is she?

Ikr!

I think everyone knew this...

fxb0jl.jpg

Brand new info guyz... Merdonner is a top and gaga is a bottom :derpga:

Archived