💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elon Musk says sex without procreation is quite a silly action

Teletubby

Featured Posts

He thinks he's so smart.. but what is his point tho? That too much money is spent on it or something?

8 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

To be fair I have similar thoughts sometimes. I mean if you think about it, it’s putting your genitals against each other’s. Very weird. 

I've had this kind of thought too, but it's the same with other things, like eating is very weird and gross if you start thinking about it too much 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

Just the fact that my natural instincts want it and it increases my overall health, are enough reasons for me to have sex without procreation.

Find your freedom in the music

RudraCNG

Of course, for him pleasure or leisure = waste of time. That's why he wants his workers to work 80+ hours a week.

The Fame Monster

To me, his behaviour and words represent his view of his superiority - he is better than the average person and doesn't even need the basic human need, which is sex. He tries to create an image of himself as a divine being. In reality, he is just another person among others who have just managed to do very well financially in his life. In the end, he will die like all of us.

Find your freedom in the music

misha4ever
3 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

To me, his behaviour and words represent his view of his superiority - he is better than the average person and doesn't even need the basic human need, which is sex. He tries to create an image of himself as a divine being. In reality, he is just another person among others who have just managed to do very well financially in his life. In the end, he will die like all of us.

Yet he sexually harass women all the time. He wants to sound smart but he isn't, he's just another white rich man who doesn't care to control his desires because he's powerful.

english is not my native language >.<

Argentum

there are easier ways to say you dont like gay people 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

gumzy3000

As someone who is somewhat asexual, I kind of get what he means. We put so much emphasis on sex and make it so important in life but the resources, energy and time that goes into it is huge, not to mention the physical risks such as STIs and the emotional damage bad experiences can cause. I get what he means to a degree. Although, he did come off as judgmental by saying the procreation aspect. Who cares, not everyone wants kids. 

Surprised how judgmental some people in this thread are though... not everyone thinks sex is necessary for thier personal wellbeing and that is okay. 

trolly troll troll

Stone S

This thread oh lord. I think people should have sex if they want to. There’s nothing wrong w it as long as you’re being responsible physically and emotionally. 

people have their own mind and bodies and everyone functions differently. Power to the people. Do whatever the **** y’all want just don’t hurt others 

Welcome to Industria

Flippy

He is a silly action :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Monstermilo

so this dumb ass wants women to pop out 60 kids before they pass away, what stupid logic

this man isnt as great as he thinks he is, his father was wealthy and hes gotten so much government funding for his science projects, and even then hes delegating most of the hard work to ppl who work for him. typical white privileged male....

i cant wait for a time when we dont have to hear from his stupid ass amymore

Archived