Elon Musk says sex without procreation is quite a silly action

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

This is a man who barely interacts with his 10 kids, and conceived them mostly through IVF and surrogacy. This is obviously a wildly alien concept to him

I mean...fair :laughga:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I think I’ve been on this site too long. I had this same thought. Or he’s just bad at sex so he says this. :sharon:

We're such bad influences on you :flutter:

You're welcome xoxo

🖤

Helxig

With this same logic you can break down literally every single thing we do for enjoyment to 'silly'. But we aren't just biological survival organisms. If we lived by this logic then all we would do is eat, sleep, drink water, and reproduce

From just this one line we can assume a lot about the way he thinks about and views people...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

misha4ever
4 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

wasn’t there reports that he attended sex parties hosted by Amber Heard :partysick:

Dunno, but there's a story of a horse and sexual harassment of a fly attendant.

english is not my native language >.<

misha4ever
2 hours ago, Ikvs said:

This guy definitely has a procreation and breeding fetish, weird as ****

he really does, coming from apartheid culture where they consider themselves superior race...

english is not my native language >.<

skaxboy

to-you-bgc.gif

Elon is probably the kind of guy to say “honk honk” when grabbing certain body parts. A real life Michael Scott. 

SlowLoris

I really wish someone would just look at him and say "sex is good tho".  

I mean, everything we do is "silly" if you wanna get all objective and over-analytical about human behavior.

He's the silly one.  Sex is the reason the world goes around.  The drive for pleasure is an animal instinct that drives us always towards beauty and life.

I miss the old type of rich scum.  At least they had culture and sensuality.  The nouveau riche bunch that controls the economy today is a bunch of narrow-visioned loons.

SlowLoris

Also, I ****ing hate straight men's obsession with having progeny.  Especially Elon's weird "repopulate the earth" ideology he's been slinging around baselessly and mindlessly.  To me, THAT'S the absurd thing

Archived