So you only have sex when you plan on getting pregnant? :partysick:

No, that wasn’t the point of my post. :huntyga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misha4ever
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think the pleasure is there to stimulate the individuals to procreate. At the end of the day, it’s all about taking the genes onto the next generation and animals should feel stimulated to do so. 

Yes but not quite. Almost all species have sex because it's pleasurable, that's why they also have sex with same sex individuals, when there's no reason for procreation yet they still do it.

english is not my native language >.<

PartySick

Sex is much more than smashing gametes together to create a human.

It's two (or more, no judgement!) souls connecting in the throes of the most primal passions human beings can experience. It strengthens relationships, eases stress, fulfills a person. But also, physically, it just feels really, really good :laughga:

🖤

Pennywise

Also, before ANYONE comes with "well, that's just his opinion, people can have opinions" or something I hope y'all have enough braincells to realize that, like, there's a difference between any other person having this opinion and the alt-right owner of Twitter having this opinion when women's rights are challenged everywhere. 

I'm not holding my breath tho, critical thinking is hard to come by these days :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

hieronymus
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Sex is much more than smashing gametes together to create a human.

It's two (or more, no judgement!) souls connecting in the throes of the most primal passions human beings can experience. It strengthens relationships, eases stress, fulfills a person. But also, physically, it just feels really, really good :laughga:

This is a man who barely interacts with his 10 kids, and conceived them mostly through IVF and surrogacy. This is obviously a wildly alien concept to him

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

So he and Grimes have only had sex twice? :glamourpuss:

I mean he doesn’t say it does apply for him. I do silly things eventho I know sometimes that its silly.

OT:

I mean not a single braincell of mine as respect for this man but I might get where he comes from. But you could say a lot of things are silly, like riding a rollercoaster for example. In the end, we should do what brings us joy and fun, doesn‘t matter if its silly or not. But I could see where he comes from

Edit: It really depends on how you see it tbh. By his logic everything without a purpose is silly. But if your purpose is that you wanna have fun, then you fullfill a purpose. This logic kinda ****s with my brain and I don‘t want mister musk to enter my brain so I‘m off to bed :messga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Shipper
8 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

wasn’t there reports that he attended sex parties hosted by Amber Heard :partysick:

Wait, what? :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I cannot wait for this ****ing twat to disappear of the public sphere

hieronymus
12 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

wasn’t there reports that he attended sex parties hosted by Amber Heard :partysick:

Elmo definitely has crazy guy on the patio at the house party vibes where he just kinda talks at anyone who steps outside to smoke or get away, and doesn't care who he's talking to, he just wants to share his insane musings on society and biology. Cameron Diaz has similar energy, but she'd be in the kitchen forcing you to listen to her pep talks, fully convinced she's changing your life.

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Wait, what? :ladyhaha:

Yeah, she used to film everything secretly, and she has footage from some sexual drug-fueled party they went to.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Tell me you have a small D without telling me you have a small D :ally:

I think I’ve been on this site too long. I had this same thought. Or he’s just bad at sex so he says this. :sharon:

she/her/hers

Archived