Not you again with the Sour Candy slander. :crossed:

Yeah this explains your taste. :billie:

Lmao Slutpop is at least ironically bad, whereas SC...:huntyga:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werewolves Wanted
35 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Did she try though? Issac is her manager. Issac is close friends with Paul and works with Paul on his radio station (the one I intern at) I know for a fact Paul is not transphobic at all and he would have no problem working with her. 

I’m honestly not sure! I was mostly working off of the concept that the pop music business is generally pretty cutthroat and also a bit specific in what sort of person they want to market—especially with women. I’m honestly not super sure how likely it is that she could find another producer! I know her latest song doesn’t involve Luke, so it’s a possibility. But regardless, I’m pretty sure Kim officially signed with Luke recently, but I could be mistaken 

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Versace said:

They won’t get this

Most users on this site these days are extreme lefties who will only look at things from one perspective. They like to establish a villain for every narrative so they can exercise their political correctness and continue to “cancel” someone so they can feel a sense of moral justice. There’s no room for conversation anymore, or a grey area to consider. Kim is just one example. They’ll say that hating on her is justified cause it’s in support of Kesha and rape victims. Yet they don’t want to acknowledge they’re discriminating against a trans person by mostly targeting her in this entire Luke thing. Two things can be true at once and their mind just can’t fathom that. This site is practically becoming an online cult with its black and white ideologies. 

I think it has more to do with the fact that as a trans person who has seen a lot of struggle it is expected from her to empathize with victims. Whether that's discriminatory or not is another discussion.

Reid LePage
2 hours ago, Versace said:

I’m sorry but her last point is utter tea. Kim is literally the only one that gets Luke backlash. It’s not to say she’s in the right but neither are most of you. Picking on the trans girl cause she’s an easy target as usual. Why is it so hard for people to not just buy the music of an artist they don’t agree with. Disgusting how she’s getting hate. 

Doja, Nicki, Becky G

all 3 girls that were tormented for their collaborations with Luke.

Joshie S
34 minutes ago, Reid LePage said:

Doja, Nicki, Becky G

all 3 girls that were tormented for their collaborations with Luke.

Thank u. And we have stopped streaming all of them. Katy included.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Teletubby
2 hours ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

But regardless, I’m pretty sure Kim officially signed with Luke recently, but I could be mistaken 

she signed to his label, Amigo Records, under Republic Records last year.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
30 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Thank u. And we have stopped streaming all of them. Katy included.

Becky G sued him. she was 14 when she met Luke in 2011 and signed to Kemosabe. she released her debut album in 2019. Luke is not credited on it but she is still under contract with Kemosabe.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

5 hours ago, Versace said:

I’m sorry but her last point is utter tea. Kim is literally the only one that gets Luke backlash. It’s not to say she’s in the right but neither are most of you. Picking on the trans girl cause she’s an easy target as usual. Why is it so hard for people to not just buy the music of an artist they don’t agree with. Disgusting how she’s getting hate. 

lol have you not read any of the Super Freaky Girl threads?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

mother, what must i do?

24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

lol have you not read any of the Super Freaky Girl threads?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

... or the Big Energy Remix w Mariah Thread? As a huge Lamb that was heartbreaking to see her talk about Luke. Never streamed the Song once because of that.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Emigrante
4 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Lmao Slutpop is at least ironically bad, whereas SC...:huntyga:

What’s wrong with Sour Candy. It’s a good song. :iamfair:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I agree with her.  I’m not quite sure what people want from her?  Would you all quit your dream job, tear up a contract and face getting sued for God knows how much because your boss is problematic?  No, you wouldn’t.

All for holding people accountable but this isn’t a black and white situation for Kim.

djBuffoon
14 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Ewww I'm a casual Kim listener but this isn't it at all. Glad she is irrelevant apart from Unholy which isn't even her song. 

All of this. Like, girl, don’t get a big head already. You’ve got a long way to prove yourself as a standout artist with longevity. 

Archived