Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Petras on DrLuke: "I have nothing to be ashamed of"

Dojo

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

She had one hit and it's really gone to her head. Maybe she'll get more humble when there's never a second hit. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

til it happens to you... you don't know.. how it feels...

my heart is hurting today. this is so upsetting.

#FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RainingOnMe

I'm laughing at most of y'all acting surprised. We've been knew that she was a lying and manipulative POS. :lmao:

Versace

I’m sorry but her last point is utter tea. Kim is literally the only one that gets Luke backlash. It’s not to say she’s in the right but neither are most of you. Picking on the trans girl cause she’s an easy target as usual. Why is it so hard for people to not just buy the music of an artist they don’t agree with. Disgusting how she’s getting hate. 

Anderson123
4 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Ur thinkin of sour candy, sis 

Not you again with the Sour Candy slander. :crossed:

4 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

slutpop is hilarious and bangs

Yeah this explains your taste. :billie:

Versace
4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

The hate towards Kim working w/ Dr Luke is way LOUDER than it is for Dr. Luke being an actual abuser himself…

Do you see how that’s odd? Weird? Twisted? It’s almost as if you care more about vilifying a trans woman than you do about the actual abuses that Dr Luke has perpetuated 🤔

They won’t get this

Most users on this site these days are extreme lefties who will only look at things from one perspective. They like to establish a villain for every narrative so they can exercise their political correctness and continue to “cancel” someone so they can feel a sense of moral justice. There’s no room for conversation anymore, or a grey area to consider. Kim is just one example. They’ll say that hating on her is justified cause it’s in support of Kesha and rape victims. Yet they don’t want to acknowledge they’re discriminating against a trans person by mostly targeting her in this entire Luke thing. Two things can be true at once and their mind just can’t fathom that. This site is practically becoming an online cult with its black and white ideologies. 

Wolf Boy

I mean, if people are so upset simply stop supporting her music?

Dr. Luke is trash, but she is well within her right to do whatever the **** she wants whether any of you like it or not. Ultimately it’s her funeral she’s choosing, ain’t nobody got a gun to your head forcing you to like/listen to her.

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

I think the issue lies more so with Kim chose to work with Dr. Luke after the allegations. Now, an argument can be made about how hard it is for trans individuals to find producers in the music industry, therefore limiting her choices—but that’s besides the point I’m trying to make. Doja, similar to Kesha, signed with him before the latter’s allegations. Doja has also hinted at her distaste for Dr. Luke. Kim on the other hand very much likes Luke. 
Now, it is true that Kim gets far more hate than let’s say J-Lo who worked with Luke post-allegations too. That isn’t fair, and perhaps there is some subconscious transphobia associated with that. But from what I’ve seen, many people don’t directly have an issue with Kim being trans, but who she chooses to work with.

EDIT: full disclosure, I am a very huge Kesha fan and protective of her. However, I really don’t hold any ill will against Kim as a human. I disagree with her choices, but really don’t wish her anything negative. Anyone who brings the matter of her being trans into the argument in a negative light should not be doing so. 

Did she try though? Issac is her manager. Issac is close friends with Paul and works with Paul on his radio station (the one I intern at) I know for a fact Paul is not transphobic at all and he would have no problem working with her. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ALGAYDO
39 minutes ago, Versace said:

Disgusting how she’s getting hate.

More disgusting than willingly working with a rapist? :oprah:

Versace
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

More disgusting than willingly working with a rapist? :oprah:

You literally are proving my last comment on this thread

Y’all think you’re clever like that?

2 wrongs don’t make a right 

Joshie S
50 minutes ago, Versace said:

They won’t get this

Most users on this site these days are extreme lefties who will only look at things from one perspective. They like to establish a villain for every narrative so they can exercise their political correctness and continue to “cancel” someone so they can feel a sense of moral justice. There’s no room for conversation anymore, or a grey area to consider. Kim is just one example. They’ll say that hating on her is justified cause it’s in support of Kesha and rape victims. Yet they don’t want to acknowledge they’re discriminating against a trans person by mostly targeting her in this entire Luke thing. Two things can be true at once and their mind just can’t fathom that. This site is practically becoming an online cult with its black and white ideologies. 

NO ONE mentioned that she is trans until those who decided to change the narrative commented here and brought the fact she's trans into the conversation.

We are upset with her for supporting a rapist. Not because she's trans.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived