Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
28 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Some of you are OBSESSED with dragging this woman and it’s so cringe :lolga:

the fun kind of cringe where there's always some drama and the girls are fighting though :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LadyEnigma

I think EVERYONE who works with Dr. Luke should be ****ing ashamed, I get that she is pretty much the only one getting **** on for it but it is deserved criticism...why would she say that she is not ashamed working with a known abuser? She's talented but that is just nasty.

22 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

I think EVERYONE who works with Dr. Luke should be ****ing ashamed, I get that she is pretty much the only one getting **** on for it but it is deserved criticism...why would she say that she is not ashamed working with a known abuser? She's talented but that is just nasty.

this! people keep saying "where's the hate for doja?" but where are the doja threads? it's not our fault that kim has tweeted she's unashamed to work with him

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby

this is not good for her:wtf:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Dojo changed the title to Kim Petras on DrLuke: "I have nothing to be ashamed of"
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

The amount of transphobia is unreal. I would like to see Doja Cat get nearly th same hate as Kim

Once again, y’all love playing the transphobia card when it doesn’t apply whatsoever. Get upset at real transphobia. I hope you realize that all you’re doing is diminishing not only REAL transphobia, but also sexual assault (by defending a rapist-apologist aka Kimmy). And don’t come with the “ohhh but Doja and Niki work with the same rapist so it’s okay for Kim to do it!” BS the y’all love to purposely misconstrue just to fit your narrative. 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Once again, y’all love playing the transphobia card when it doesn’t apply whatsoever. Get upset at real transphobia. I hope you realize that all you’re doing is diminishing not only REAL transphobia, but also sexual assault (by defending a rapist-apologist aka Kimmy). And don’t come with the “ohhh but Doja and Niki work with the same rapist so it’s okay for Kim to do it!” BS the y’all love to purposely misconstrue just to fit your narrative. 

Yeah, classic case of identity politics. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

If the amount of people who brought this up constantly would actually buy and stream Kesha’s new stuff, she would be a big success and that would be a different way to say f you to Dr Luke. Yet that doesn’t seem to be the case. Social media is full of virtue signaling and it’s best not to even interact. 

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

this is not good for her:wtf:

Wasn't she doing a good job at distancing herself from him?

I'm not a fan of having all these female artists (Kim, Katy, Doja, etc) answer for Luke's allegations but come on, girl :laughga:

Her getting flamed after saying this is entirely on her 'cause she just inserted herself right back into the whole mess :laughga:

🖤

10 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

If the amount of people who brought this up constantly would actually buy and stream Kesha’s new stuff, she would be a big success and that would be a different way to say f you to Dr Luke. Yet that doesn’t seem to be the case. Social media is full of virtue signaling and it’s best not to even interact. 

i think her music still profits luke

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Honest question, how many people do you think keep bringing this up and how often do you think Kesha releases music?

blackpink

this is really bad but at least she’s finally admitting how she doesn’t care at all. also the fact that she name dropped gaga on a dr luke produced song as if he didn’t take her to court in support of his case against Kesha :saladga: 

Archived