💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bebe Rexha and Meghan Trainor serving sucess in 2022. Surprised?

Dojo

surprised?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. surprised?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Surprise bit***, you thought you saw the last of them?

Bebe will reach a new peak (6)

and Meghan is set to enter the top 20 at 19 :ally:

Surprised?

I mean, Rex-Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC  is *badly* sampling one of the best dance song in the last 30 years, of course she would be in the top 10.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

8 minutes ago, River said:

I mean, Rex-Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC  is *badly* sampling one of the best dance song in the last 30 years, of course she would be in the top 10.

badly? :neyde:

mother, what must i do?

codymonster

Both are very talented singers and songwriters, so it doesn't surprise me that they have had a resurgence. I think they both deserve it!

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

badly? :neyde:

They literally destroyed the song :patrizia:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

StrawberryBlond

I am surprised, it just shows we shouldn't truly count anyone out. The industry's a different landscape, women are no longer sidelined as soon as they turn 30 and/or after their third album or thereabouts. It seems the public are focusing more on how much they like the song as opposed to the artist now. Before, things were much more superficial and lots of good songs got bypassed because the singer wasn't deemed young/cool/current enough to warrant a hit, both in terms of public as well as radio support. It's nice to see the charts not being dominated by the same names over and over and to see artists be genuinely elated by getting a #1. And it makes things so much more interesting for us.

Anderson123
On 11/27/2022 at 5:22 AM, Dojo said:

and Meghan is set to enter the top 20 at 19 :ally:

Oh wow she's still so young.

Spoiler

:ally:

ThisGuyTony

Like I said before, Meghan has had way better songs than Made You Look. If only she kept this sound and vibe. :madge: 

Meghan a little because I think people just love to make fun of her over giving her new stuff a chance. Bebe is a talented songwriter/maker so I never really count her out. I think it all comes down to exposure and what's being pushed. Both of these songs got popular by fans on tiktok/social media no? I know people would debate if thats an organic hit or not, but I think its oddly better than a label pushing the same song to radio and playlists when the GP isn't asking for it. Makes you think what artists/songs would have become popular if we were able to control more.

Archived