❆ The 24 Days of Christmas on GagaDaily ❆

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, NicoB said:

will we have dr simi as a surprise in one of the days?

BAHAHAHA that would be HYSTERICAL :deadbanana:

edit: this idea you had @NicoB, is actually incredible and yes, Dani and I will be hiding a Dr. Simi doll.... somewhere!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NichuuB
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

BAHAHAHA that would be HYSTERICAL :deadbanana:

edit: this idea you had @NicoB, is actually incredible and yes, Dani and I will be hiding a Dr. Simi doll.... somewhere!

My impact:firega:

Property of @Whale

ChicaSkas

DAY 1

DAY-1-A-Very-Gaga-Thanksgiving.png

DAY 1:

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving

A-Very-Gaga-Thanksgiving.jpg

Dani and I welcome you to the first day of GagaDaily's 24 Days of Christmas!

Airing eleven years ago last week, "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving" was groundbreaking, as it was the first television show entirely directed by Lady Gaga and her second directing feat total. (the first being the Marry The Night music video) This program showcased JazzGa for the first time as she made the first of 2 holiday specials of her career (later to be followed by "Lady Gaga & The Muppets" in 2013)

Lady Gaga, jazz, and the holidays in general really mesh well together, and as such, 2 more TV specials featuring LG and Tony Bennett aired, first in 2014 with "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek Live!" and once more in 2021 with "One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga".

The entire AVGT program can be downloaded for your viewing pleasure in 1080P HD by clicking HERE

(You can then show it to your Gaga-sceptic family if you have any)

We are also featuring the recipes directly from the show, that you can cook with your family!

AVGT-Fried-Turkey-Recipe.png

AVGT-Pecorino-Waffles.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

DAY 2

The Dive Bar Tour Collection

2.png

AVGT-Fixed-Day-2-Image-Tree.png

This is a compilation video for the 3 shows, NOT what you will be seeing in the advent folder, but enough to whet your whistle with a taste of what this epic concert series was like:

Here is another set of awesome video footage for your collection!

There are 3 full concerts here, ripped from the Bud Light Facebook Live broadcasts in 2016.

ladygaga-01.jpg

Click HERE to view and download all 3 tours in 1080p

Bud-Light-Dive-Bar-Tours-Complete.pngFrom Wikipedia:

"The Dive Bar Tour, sponsored by Bud Light, was a promotional concert tour by Lady Gaga, in support of her fifth studio album, Joanne (2016). The tour visited three dive bars in the United States, on October 5, 20 and 27. All performances were live streamed on Bud Light’s Facebook page, as well as Gaga’s.

Gaga said: “My first performances were in dive bars in New York City and around the country, so working with Bud Light to go back to my roots to perform songs from my new album Joanne is such an exciting way to connect with my fans and share this music with them for the first time”, and added that the venues would accentuate the “raw Americana vibe” of her upcoming album."

the-dive-bar-tour-lady-gaga-live-in-l-a-

Spoiler

(I actually attended the Silverlake Los Angeles show and it was quite possibly the best night of my entire life.)

LG-and-me-2016.png

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 2

The Dive Bar Tour Collection

2.png

AVGT-Fixed-Day-2-Image-Tree.png

This is a compilation video for the 3 shows, NOT what you will be seeing in the advent folder, but enough to whet your whistle with a taste of what this epic concert series was like:

Here is another set of awesome video footage for your collection!

There are 3 full concerts here, ripped from the Bud Light Facebook Live broadcasts in 2016.

ladygaga-01.jpg

Click HERE to view and download all 3 tours in 1080p

Bud-Light-Dive-Bar-Tours-Complete.pngFrom Wikipedia:

"The Dive Bar Tour, sponsored by Bud Light, was a promotional concert tour by Lady Gaga, in support of her fifth studio album, Joanne (2016). The tour visited three dive bars in the United States, on October 5, 20 and 27. All performances were live streamed on Bud Light’s Facebook page, as well as Gaga’s.

Gaga said: “My first performances were in dive bars in New York City and around the country, so working with Bud Light to go back to my roots to perform songs from my new album Joanne is such an exciting way to connect with my fans and share this music with them for the first time”, and added that the venues would accentuate the “raw Americana vibe” of her upcoming album."

the-dive-bar-tour-lady-gaga-live-in-l-a-

Hide contents

(I actually attended the Silverlake Los Angeles show and it was quite possibly the best night of my entire life.)

LG-and-me-2016.png

Oh I loved John Wayne's performance in that show :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChicaSkas

DAY 3 

Bloody Mary Audio Collection

GGDs-24-Days-of-Xmas-Day-3-Advent.png

BM-GGVRMX-JPG.jpg

d48crvs-127d3a52-eed0-4289-abdf-8d6fa36f

d83ner6-508f7658-99f9-4205-b4fe-a0e1b708

DOWNLOAD THE COLLECTION HERE

Untitled.png

To celebrate the truly monumental Gaga news that is Bloody Mary becoming a new single off Born This Way after 11 years -- we happily present you with a lovely collection of sound curated from 2011 and beyond for your listening pleasure! We are also offering an array of evocative cover art for your Itunes Libraries, if you're still into that kind of thing. 

ChicaSkas

@danbekim has outdone himself

ChicaSkas

DAY 4

Time To Mail Your Christmas Cards

GGDs-24-Days-of-Xmas-Day-4-Advent.png

Tis-The-Season-To-Go-Gaga-card-by-Karma-

Please enjoy a selection of digital and printable Christmas cards that you can send to your friends either on a computer, phone, or by Snail Mail (post or physically printed out) 

DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE COLLECTION BY CLICKING HERE

Baby-Jesus-You-Were-Born-This-Day.png

Baseball-Gaga-Card-1-Front.png

Baseball-Gaga-Card-Inside.png

Baseball-Gaga-Card-Back.png

Helen-Green-Gaga-Christmas-Card-Full-Pri

ChicaSkas

DAY 5

GGDs-24-Days-of-Xmas-Day-5-Advent.png

ggds-24-days-christmas-2022.png

DAY 5

TCBLA

Artwork-by-artfloozyy.jpg

Los-Angeles-Chroma-Ball.png

DL: CUT TRACKS:teehee: ) mmmm, cut...!

DL: UNCUT RAW ( nasty.gif )  ooooh, uncut...!

Please enjoy a fresh experience of the Los Angeles Chromatica Ball. 

NO copyright infringement intended

This is NOT the official DVD audio, this is fan made and fan edited for noncommercial use.

This is an amateur effort made by myself from the middle balcony at Dodger Stadium. At the time, we had heard rumours of filming, but audio queens leave nothing to chance. :chica:

• ChicaSkas unfeatured this topic

Archived