Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dance In the Dark is Today's Featured Wikipedia Article

TEANUS

Featured Posts

I remember when they released that song as a radio single in Poland right after Alejandro’s success and they premiered it during the shooting stars night in August. We were watching the night sky with friends and that song came up in the biggest Polish radio station and I lose my mind. That was like the most perfect thing I could Imagine and I was shook they chose to play it while it wasn’t an Official single. And then it was a #2 song in the Polish AirPlay like til November/December and she had her first and only concert in Poland during that time also. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Zeitgeist
9 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I used to watch this on a daily basis in middle school. Truly ICONIC

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

gagzus

This always makes me think of how much I want her to bring back big booming choruses and 80s melodrama into her music again. Hopefully the 70s/80s will influence her next work, I really need a disco/dance fusion record

vitoburrrito
On 11/26/2022 at 8:52 PM, ChristianDior said:

Never actually read the article, so I just did and it says that a critic claimed it had familiarities to Depeche Mode’s ‘Strangelove’. And I have to admit; the melody is very similar. Just like ‘Government Hooker’ and The Cure’s ‘Lullaby’.

No shade, don’t get me wrong! I love how she reworked those classics into modern pop songs. (I do wonder how she got away with it sometimes though, haha.)

I always thought Dance in the Dark’s synth melody sounds like Careless Whisper’s saxophone melody. 

Anderson123

I still can't believe Rihanna won that Grammy for Only Girl. That should've gone to either Dance In The Dark or Dancing On My Own. :bradley:

Archived