💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Truth in my red lipstick

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

Remember those “truth is in my red lipstick” rumors during the pre ARTPOP era? Well I was looking through my Fame Monster super deluxe edition box and found this

370-E9-CBD-41-B6-47-E5-9503-A3-C3069-B3-

it seems like “Red Lipstick” May have been an unreleased song from The Fame Monster. Also I just remembered Farhan told me that it wasn’t for ARTPOP and it’s just called “Lipstick”

Oh I remember zooming into LQ Pics of the BTW Cover Art, swearing I could see a 13 in there… and DOT too omg.

(Wait Farhan confirmed that it actually meant something? Or is this a side-note funfact type of info?)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ChrissyBot
26 minutes ago, Noah said:

Oh I remember zooming into LQ Pics of the BTW Cover Art, swearing I could see a 13 in there… and DOT too omg.

(Wait Farhan confirmed that it actually meant something? Or is this a side-note funfact type of info?)

Yeah when Farhan was still active I DM’d him and asked him about the whole red lipstick thing and he told me that it had nothing to do with ARTPOP and that it was about a song called “Lipstick” that was meant for the fame monster lol

Poltergeist

I remember that there was a fanmade with red lips as well, and my friend had a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her wall, we've noticed it was her lips from this exact photo. And we were sure it meant that Government Hooker was going to be the next single. :messga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived